4. CRAVING FOR HER

Mujhe jaana hoga Maya.... chod do mera hath....

He was about to leave but Maya held his hand from behind and he turned to her while saying...

Main ab is duniya ka nahi hoon Maya....Nawab ab is duniya mein nahi reh sakta....

She clutched his hand tightly..

Nahi ...nawab tum mujhe is tarah chodke nahi ja sakte...agar jana hai to mujhe saath leke chalo.... Main kaise jiungi tumhare bina...

He moved her hand away and went without saying anything else.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nawab......."she woke up from the sleep while yelling his name"

Looking around she was catching her breath and was looking for Nawab. Not finding him there she started crying.

Woh sapna nahi tha.... Nawab phirse chala gaya mujhe chodke......"she was blabbering with her inner voice and pulling her hair she was crying making sound."

Her mom entered in the room...

Maya...maya kya huya meri jaan...."she sat beside her"

Kya huya baccha..."she hugged her"

Ma..ma..nawab aya tha...woh phirse chala gaya.... mujhe...mujhe jaana hai uske paas... "She was trembling"

Nawab kal ayega wapas.... Usne kaha tha mujhe ...."her mom was trying to convince her"

Mujhe jaana hai uske paas .....woh nahi jaa sakta mujhe chodke...."she started yelling "

Maya shaant hojao ...subha ajayega Nawab..."she hugged her forcefully and caressed her hair"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anurag was about to finish his work for tomorrow. He will do some tests of Maya just to control her mental and physical condition. After finishing everything, he changed his clothes and wearing a white t-shirt he jumped on the bed on his stomach....

Too tired Shivani.... Baaki batein kal karenge... "He moved his head up and said looking at her picture Which was on his wall.

 "He moved his head up and said looking at her picture Which was on his wall

before he could close his eyes, his phone rang.

Itni raat ko Mrs. Mehrotra kyun call kar rahe..."he sat on the bed"

Hello..."he stopped saying this"

Dr. Basu please aap jaldi ajaye.... Maya ko samhalna bohot mushkil ho raha hai... I know is wakt mujhe call nahi karna chahiye but i am helpless... Please Dr. Basu "her voice was filled with worry and there were too much sound of breaking things"

10 mins mein pohoch raha hoon.... Aap tabtak unhe samhal lena..."he stepped up from the bed and ran taking his car keys"

Maa...mujhe aane mein der hojayega...aap so jana..."he opened the door making sound and went"

Driving fastly he stopped the car in front of Mehrotra house. As he stepped inside a flower vase flew to him instantly. His good luck, he caught it before it could hurt him. The house was in it's worst situation. Everything was broken just like his heart. He looked here and there and found Maya standing at his left while looking at him without blinking her eyes. Her dress was red by her blood which was oozing from her hand. She was in a mess, looking at Anurag she was giving small smile to him. Her mom took the prescious time and took the glass from her hand. She was about to throw it too but the glass was very lucky... Anurag's entry saved it.

Anurag ran to her, she hugged him when he came close to her.

Pehle bata dete... Main sabkuch pehle hi tod deti.... "She smiled and said cutely"

Maya...aapne aisa kyun kiya? "He cupped her face lovingly and looked at her teary eyes"

Tum mujhe chodke chale gaye the na phirse isliye...."she again hugged him"

He felt an ache in his heart. He also was in his situation when Shivani passed away. But unfortunately there was no one to heal him. He was a doctor, healing was his duty but he needed someone's arm too to cry. Feeling her pain he automatically hugged her tightly placing his hands on her waist and pulled her more in to him. She looked at him and smilling snuggled more into him.

Mujhe pata tha.... Serf Anurag hi Maya ko thik kar sakta hai ..... "Her mom said in her mind"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After giving her medicine he made her sleep. She was sleeping peacefully on the bed, holding his hand tightly because she didn't want to loose him again. Anurag was sitting down, near the bed. He was caressing her hair and was held by her .

Nawab kitna khushnaseeb tha na shivani...itni pyari ladki mili thi usse...."he was adoring her with his eyes."

Par bechara badnaseeb bhi tha .... Itni jaldi chala gaya ... "He was talking in his mind with Shivani"

Anurag : Tum chali gayi to mujhe kitna kuch karke khudko samhalna pada... Par har koi aisa nahi kar pata... Tabhi to Maya ki yeh haal bangayi....

Her hair, her eyes, her lips.... maybe she put red lipstick because still her lips are tomato red .... He was thinking about her sitting there. While adoring her, his eyes moved on her breasts. She was sleeping on her right side that's why her breasts were on the right side. As she was wearing a short neck dress, her breasts were half visible. His eyes were stopped there. He was having some strange feeling in his heart. His hands were craving to touch them. As her breasts were doing up and down his heart was also bumping up down at the same time.

Stop it Anurag ...kya hogaya tujhe .... She is your patient only.... Behave yourself...."slapping his head he moved his eyes from her and stood up while calming himself"

He wasn't understanding what was happening to him. Since Shivani came in his life he never looked at any other girl, not ever after her death. But today after seeing Maya... Some unknown emotion was playing hide and seek in his heart. It was making him confuse. He came out from her room and saying good night to her mom stepped in to his car. Driving the car fastly he returned home. His mom was there waiting for him. He didn't give a look to anything and directly went to his room
After closing the door his eyes moved to Shivani. He moved away his gaze from her as he was feeling guilty. Not wanting to see her he switched off the light and jumping on the bed slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Anurag falling for Maya ? Again love at first sight for him?

How is the updated guys? Are you liking the story?

Do vote and comments

Thank you 💛