5. GUILT AND CRAVE

Next morning....

Anurag Basu's car stopped in front of the hospital. Wearing his sunglass he stepped out of the car making the girls stop at their place. He was hearthrob for the whole hospital. Every nurse or doctor have a crush on him.

He was aware of it as few of them already proposed him giving him Rose

He was aware of it as few of them already proposed him giving him Rose. But he is Mr. Basu, his queen was and still is Shivani... His love.... This world separated them but no one could remove her from his eyes till now.... but maybe destiny had a different plan... may be "Love at first sight" was again in his luck ... Maybe someone is going to be the queen of his heart again...

Ignoring everyone's gaze he went directly to his cabin. Today Maya is coming here for some tests. He talked with her mother and said to bring her here as he needed to do some tests before doing any kind of treatment. Waiting for her he was doing some works when Anupam entered in his cabin.

Anupam : aur bhai kaisa jaa raha sabkuch?

Anurag: kaha phasa diya tumne Anupam... Patient to meri girlfriend banne ki dawa kar rahi hai...

Anupam : itni paagal hai kya? "He laughed"

Anurag : main to Anurag se Nawab ban gaya hoon ab..."he made a cute face cringing eyebrows"

Anupam : phir ajse Nawab kehke pukarna hoga apko... Waise bhi is hospital ke sare lady doctors ke Nawab to ap pehle hi ban chuke hai...."he pulled his leg"

Anurag : bas bhi karo yaar.... "He went to wash his hand"

Anupam : maine suna hai Maya khubsoorat hai bohot...hai kya ? "He sat on the chair"

He stopped what he was doing and looked at the mirror Which was in front of him, upside the basin. Suddenly her eyes came in his mind. Those teary eyes, the way she used to look at him it was so intense gaze and hard to ignore.

She was having deep emotions for Nawab

She was having deep emotions for Nawab. In his mind at a point he was saying lucky to nawab but at the same time it wasn't accepted by his heart. Somewhere he didn't like it that Maya was Nawab's .... Last night' s incounter was making him smile...

Anupam : bhaia kaha kho gaye aap? Itni khubsoorat hai ki hosh hi uda diya? "He tapped his shoulder"

Coming back to the world he moved from there not looking at him...

Anurag : aisi koi baat nahi hai...tu jaa na ..kaam kar ja.....

Anupam laughed...

Lagta hai maine sahi nishana lagaya hai... Tootei huye dil hi tootei dil ko jod sakta hai ... Let's see Anurag Basu ab tu kaise apni life baarbad karta hai..."he said in his mind"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji aap aise hi baithe ..... don't move ok? "He was doing his test"

Tum mujhe aap kehke kyun pukar rahe ho? "She made a confusing face"

Kyun aapko accha nahi lagta? "He was ingrossed in his work"

Nahi aisa nahi hai ....par tum mujhe hamesha tum kehke pukarte the .... "She said looking at him"

He didn't reply her as when Anurag Basu gets in to his work he forgets the whole world.

After doing all the tests they were waiting for the reports.

Tum bohot badal gaye ho... "Her eyes were straight on his"

He moved his head up and looked at her.

Huh ? "He replied"

Wahi shakal... Wahi ankhein, wahi Nawab...par....par....aisa lagta hai koi aur ho tum....."her voice was trembling"

Kaisa tha main pehle...."his voice was deep now and his gaze also"

Tum itne gentle nahi the...nahi itne formal the....mera nawab to kuch air hi tha.... Itni koshish ki maine phirbhi tum khudko nahi badle...aur jab...jab itne dino bad mujhe mile....to....to tum bohot alag ho...."she was breathing heavily"

Her face was stern now, she was trembling being nervous and taking deep and having problem in breathing.

Anurag was noticing her, he understood that the truth will harm her. She isn't in a situation to understand anything or accepting anything. He stood up and taking fast steps reached to her. She was taking back steps. As he placed her on the wall and came too near to her their eyes got locked. No one blinked, no one said a letter.... Gazing at eachother they were just feeling their presence.

Anurag's mind 👇

Yeh ankhei....inmein aisa kya hai jo mujhe bechain kardeta hai.... Mujhe Shivani ko bhula deta hai kuch der ke liye .... Tummein aisa kya hai Maya.... Jo ekdin ki mulaqat mein hi mera yeh haal karchuka hai.... Main Shivani se nazre churane laga hoon... Jo nasha in ankhon mein hai woh kahi aur nahi dekha maine ... Sharab bhi haar man lega inke age...

Maya's mind 👇

Tum serf mere ho Nawab...serf mere... Mujhe siwa tumhare aur kuch nahi Chahiye....tum mil gaye na...to puri duniya mil jayegi mujhe....

Looking at him with pleading eyes she touched his cheek softly. A shiver passed down by his spine which made him shiver while closing his eyes and biting his lips hardly. He was in craving and guilty mess. He was going crazy with the craving to touch her , to kiss her like hell and at the same time he was feeling guilty for Shivani. His heart was yelling  "He cheated on her" and his mind was loosing himself by her touch. Automatically his hands pressed hers on the wall and slowly slowly he was filling the gap between them. Her breasts started doing up and down and his hot breath was fanning her face.  Almost a kiss.....but..... Someone knocked the door. They both jumped at their place and he immediately moved away from her. Clutching his hair with his fingers he tried to calm himself down while looking here and there. She also calmed her down. His behaviour was making her confuse as Nawab was never someone who moved away from her just because someone came... He was bold... But this Nawab wasn't like before....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUILT or CRAVE ? Which one is right?

Anurag Basu and his love at first sight!! Why always him?

I am liking this story! It's different from the other one.... If you have read my 1st book then let me know in the  comment section your opinion...

Thank you ❤️