6. IT'S FINAL ?

Parking area...

After reaching there Anurag stopped near Maya's car. He waved her and her mom bye
and was about to go when Maya held his hand from behind. Her mom was inside the car and they were standing outside. Anurag turned to her and tried to remove his hand but her grip was tight.

Tum aisa kyun kar rahe ho mere saath? "She looked at him with pleading eyes"

Ms. Maya....ap ghar jaiye....aaram kijiye... Hum bad mein bat karte hai.... Mujhe reports bhi check karna hai ...."he ignored her eyes as they make him weak everytime"

Mujhe aap kehna band karo....aur main koi bimar nahi hu jo tum mujhe aise treat kar rahe ho....."she pulled him toward her"

Doctor ho na? Tumhe nahi pata kon bimar hai kon nahi? "She said on his lips"

Sab dekh rahe hai ...Maya please..."he tried to move away"

Mere Nawab ko kisi ke dekhne ya na dekhne se koi fark nahi padta tha...."she came more close to him"

Maya... please...we will talk later...."he jerked her away"

She trembled at her place and he went from there being frustrated and giving her angry look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huya kya hai....bata to sahi....."Anupam sat on the chair"

Depressed hai .... Aur koi bimari nahi hai abhi .... She will be fine soon ....serf love aur care ki zaroorat hai.... Koi shaqs jispe bohot bharosa kar sakta hai bas.... Dhere dhere theek hojayegi...itna bhi koi big case nahi hai woh ..."he was avoiding his eyes and doing his work while talking"

Anu....main teri baat kar raha hoon...tujhe kya huya hai...."he gave him the coffee mug"

Maine Mr. Sharma ko pura case samjha diya hai...kal se Maya ki treatment wahi karenge.... Aur haa... Mr. Sharma is the best doctor you also know that so her mom will be tension free ...she won't have to change doctor anymore...."Anurag sat on the chair and after taking a sip said"

Anu mujhe saf baat bata ... Kya problem hai tujhe ....pehli baar tu kisi patient ko reject kar raha hai...."anupam stood up "

Tu sawal karna kab band karega? "He also stood up being angry"

Yeh file pakar aur ghar jaa... Mujhe neend arahi hai...."he forcefully gave him the file and turned to other side"

Paagal kahika.... "Anupam left"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 sleeping pills he took, while looking at Shivani's picture he slept on the floor

3 sleeping pills he took, while looking at Shivani's picture he slept on the floor. His head was placed on the bedside table, near his phone. Suddenly it started ringing but because of high power medicine he was sleeping in deep sleep.

Next morning....

After getting ready for office Anurag Basu checked his phone. Seeing 17 missed calls from Mehrotra house made his eyes bigger than before. He called back and luckily her mom picked up the in one ring....

Dr. Basu.. aap please ghar jaldi ajaye.... maya khudko kamre mein band karlia hai.... Jawab bhi nahi de rahi....... Please please aap kuch karein.."her mom cried"

He remembered how he talked with her yesterday and he also knew how this kind of patient could react....

He cut the call and ran as fast as he could. Driving like a mad person he reached to her house. Entering in the house he directly went to her room and started tapping the door hardly calling her name ....

Maya.... Maya....open the door maya.... Aap aisa nahi kar sakti... Choti si baat ka inti badi saja nahi de sakti aap....maya please open the door.....

Breathing heavily and running fingers in his hair he started kicking the door. Her mom was standing behind him and hoping that everything stays normal. After 4 attempts he succeeded breaking the door. He saw Maya laying on the floor, whole wounded, oozing blood from here and there.

She broke every single thing that she had in her room

She broke every single thing that she had in her room. Because of walking on to them her feet was bleeding. Because of throwing this or that some pieces were touched her body also that's why she was marks of blood everywhere.... He ran to her immediately and checked her pulse. Tears were rolling down to his cheek thinking that his rude behaviour could take her life also... As he understood that she is alive he took her in his arm and without wasting any time ran to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tu theek to hai na Anu....tujhe pata tha woh ek patient hai....raat ko tune khud kaha tha ki usse love chahiye care chahiye....aur kya kiya tune? Yeh sab kehne se pehle hi uske sath ulta karke agaya..... Ab agar Maya apni jaan leleti to kya karta tu? Maaf kar pata khudko? Ek doctor hoke yeh umeed nahi tha mujhe tujhse..... Mujhe to ....mujhe to tera dost kehte huye bhi sharam araha hai.... "Yelling on him on the top of his voice he left the room while closing the door making sound"

He was trembling, cringing eyebrows, looking at nowhere without blinking his eyes. Anupam's words were echoing in his ears  and his tears started touching the floor.

Aisa kaise kar sakta hoon? Doctor hoon main... Jaan bachana kaam hai mera aur maine hi usse maut ki taraf dhakel diya.... Meri wajah se uski yeh haal hai...agar kuch hojata usse to? Nahi ..nahi....mujhe usse theek karna hoga...aur iske liye agar uska nawab bhi banna pade to woh bhi banjaunga...par ab usse akeli chod sakta.... Jo gunah maine kiya hai uski bharpayi bhi karna hoga.... tumhari kasam Shivani... Tumhara Anurag sab theek kardega... shivani ka sar kabhi nahi jhukega Anurag ke liye.... IT'S FINAL....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignore mistake please

How's it? Well it's a turning point for the story....

Are you liking this story?

Thank you for reading and supporting me💙