1. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

A big house with only two people. Yeah... Some house helpers are there but the brightness of this house was lost since Raajveer Mehrotra passed away. His wife and Daughter live here. Maya Mehrotra, the daughter of Raajveer Mehrotra used to be the sunshine of this house but after her dad's death and her heartbreak, she is suffering from inside and outside, both. Her mother is taking care of her although she had no one to take care of her but she has no other option other than being strong.

Maya... Meri jaan .... Aur kitni der aise hi khadi rahogi yaha... Chalo na kuch khaa lo... "Her mom said while coming toward her"

 "Her mom said while coming toward her"

Usse kahiye na mom ki woh jaldi ajaye...khade hoke peir dard ho raha hai..."she said while looking down from the window"

Bas karo meri jaan .... Tum kyun nahi samajhti woh kabhi wapas nahi ayega...woh to.. " she yelled at her not being able to take her madness"

 " she yelled at her not being able to take her madness"

Bas..bas mom aur kuch mat kehna... Woh ayega...mera dil kehta hai ki woh ayega... Zaroor ayega..."she said while sitting down, placing her back on the railing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

City Hospital...

Nurse : Doctor Basu ko jaldi bulana hoga... patient ki halat bohot kharab ho raha hai....

She called doctor Basu and he came there immediately. After treatment he came outside and smiled seeing his best friend Anupam.