7. A BIG STEP ?

I was seeing everything blurred... The ceiling, the wall, my hands...all were blurred.... As my eyes moved to the door i saw someone coming closing to me.... I tried to call him by gesturing my hand my because of my weakness i guess, my hand wasn't supporting me like before. Meanwhile that person came near to me and sat on the bed, beside me holding my hand in to his. Then only me eyes could recognise him... Nawab... The one my heart still beats for... I smiled forcefully feeling his touch. It was so pure...so peaceful...i felt like after his come back for the very first time he touched me by his own... He wanted to touch me....

Nawab...." I took his name with fear"

He sshhed me putting his finger on my lips and looked at me with a different kind of emotion.

I tried to get up and he helped me sitting on the bed.

I am sorry nawab... Maine phirse...phirse khudko hurt kiya...mujhe da...dantna mat please... Tumhari ... Narazgi se....da..darr.....lagta hai mujhe...."i tried to explain him "

But making me shocked he hugged me within a second....i was taken back by his sudden action... Gathering myself i also hugged him putting my both hands on his back. He was feeling different.... There was no force...anger...in his actions... He used to be so angry whenever I did not listen to him.. if i hurt myself he used give me punishment... according to him..only he had the right to do whatever with me....but this time....he is no more like that ..i guess he changed himself.... But how? I requested him literally every single day to be little soft toward me....but he never did this effort... My brain was aching because of this thinking session... I just closed my closed my eyes and snuggled more into him with a smile.

Aaj saza nahi doge? "I said moving my head up"

He left me slowly listening to my words and cringed his eyebrows

Tum hi to kehte the tumhare siwa mujhe koi kuch nahi kar sakta....chahe saza ho, dard ho, khushi ho...main khud bhi nahi .... Phir aaj kya hogaya? " I said looking at him with my teary and tired eyes"

Agar main serf khushi du to? "He wiped my tears and cupped my face softly in his hand"

I didn't say anything just hugged him as tightly as i could .

Tum jo bologe main karungi.... Har ek bat manungi... Kabhi tumhe badalne ke liye bhi nahi bolungi...tum jaise chaho waise hi rehna.... Tumhari har ek baat ka khayal rakhungi...bas mujhe chod ke mat jana...main mar jaungi tumhare siwa.. please promise karo...karo ke tum chahe kuch bhi hojaye kabhi mujhe chodke nahi jaoge....."i forwarded my hand toward him"

Agar kabhi tum khud chaho ki main chod du tab? "He requestioned me"

Who knows ....when she will be totally recovered and will know the truth....  She won't replace him with his nawab right?

Tab bhi nahi....tum mujhe nahi chodoge .... promise me "i said"

i was serious. I can't bear this pain anymore. I will do anything for him just to make him stay with me.

He looked at me once and then at my hand. Something was bothering him i guess. But placing his hand he looked at me with his deep mysterious eyes...

Promise...main tumhe kabhi nahi chodunga ...kabhi bhi nahi....."he uttered looking straight in to my eyes"

Don't make me talk about my feelings right now.... I am feeling happy... No regret what i did to myself. In fact i did right, if this brought him to me then i will do this every time whenever he will try to leave me again.  I was still smilling like a fool . He made me lay down on the bed and covered me with the blanket lovingly although he was never this much generous or kind or soft. But i was happy that he listened to me and changed himself for me. After few seconds my eyes were closed automatically as  my condition wasn't that much good and i was in deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much Dr. Basu..."her mom thanked him"

It's my duty Mrs. Malhotra..."he smiled little"

Meanwhile Anupam reached them and said hello to Mrs. Malhotra.

Anu zara ana...mujhe baat karnai hai ... "He excused himself from her mom and said to anu"

Mrs. Malhotra ap yehi Maya ke paas intezar kijiye i will just come...."he said softly and followed anupam"

Files de. ...mujhe us doctor ke sath baat karni  hogi...kal se tu free ..."he avoided his eyes because of anger"

Zaroorat nahi hai ....maya meri case hai...main hi usse samhalunga....meri Maya ka case mere paas hi sahi hai ...."he threw the files in the Dustbin"

Ek sec ek sec ...kya kaha tune....phirse bol...."anupam was shocked"

Kaha maya ka case main hi samhal sakta hu..."he replied"

Yeh nahi... Uske bad kya kaha..."he again questioned"

Maya ka case mere pas hi sahi hai ..."he cringed his eyebrows"

Nahi nahi...uske age..."he smiled"

Aree kya age piche age piche .....pagal hogaya hai ..."he yelled at him being frustrated"

Meri Maya...tune Meri Maya kaha....bhaiya...bohot age nikal gaye ho tum....sahi hai ...bht sahi hai..."he tapped his shoulder and went from there while smiling"

Manik was stopped at his place. He sat on the chair and looked nowhere while thinking what he just said. Meri Maya ka case mere pas hi thik hai ... This line was echoing in his mind. Taking the glass with shivering hand he gulped the water in one go and blinked his eyes few times. Since the first day he was feeling something different for her. He loves Shivani... His life is Shivani.... He never even tried to look at any other girl...then what was happening to him? He is Anurag...and Maya loves Nawab... She is just a patient to him. But his mind was unable to understand this. Caressing his hairs he stood up and went from there as Maya was waiting for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something can never be controlled by you! You try...try hard but heart wants what it wants... You think it's not good...but who knows... Maybe it was written... Destiny had different plan maybe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this love triangle? Or double personality?

New update is here....

Ignore mistake please

Thank you ❤️