11. FEAR OF LOOSING HER

I was just roaming around... suddenly a girl , i guess because the person was wearing a white dupatta. I focused on her and saw she was running, wearing a white salwar suite she was running like someone will kill her....

Blinking my eyes once i found myself in front of her and this time her face appeared ....Maya .... She was running but why?

I tried to call her but i saw her away from me... I couldn't catch her, not even realized when she passed by me.... But one second... It was at the end of the hill... Hill? What? Where the hell i am? No.... We are actually....

Mayaaaaaaaaaaa........

Anurag sat up while yelling her name . He was breathing heavily and sweating hard. Licking her lips and blinking his eyes he looked here and there. He took the glass of water and before he could drink something knocked in his mind so hard that the glass fell down breaking into pieces and he ran on the glass pieces . Taking the keys he opened the main door and literally flew his car toward Maya's house.....

When he landed near her house his car... A tear fell down from his eyes. Moving up his head he blinked his eyes and stepping out he ran to the door.

Maya was lost in her own world. Looking for something to gift him she was busy in checking her laptop and websites.

Ring ring ring..... The door bell was ringing ... No one was opening the door. Of course it was night time, they were sleeping right ? But an innocent soul was still awake. She was switching on and off the light while looking at nowhere. Suddenly her ears noticed some kind of sound. The door bell .... She ran leaving her slipper behind her and opened the door as fast as she could. The view was more than enough for her to believe....

Nawab....tum is wakt....? Sab thik hai na...kya haal bana rakha hai tumne...."she said looking at him and touching his face with her soft hand."

His eyes couldn't keep tears in them. Her touch made them falling down. He started crying, crying like hell. Pulling her by her arm he hugged her tightly and started crying constantly.

Thank god tum thik ho....thank god .... Tumhe kuch bhi nahi huya....agar ...agar kuch hojata tumhe...to phirse ekbar main apni najron mein gir jata..... Tumhe kuch nahi huya ....

She didn't know what made him like this... But somewhere she knew that it was his fear...fear of loosing her. This fear brought him here at this time. She tried to calm him down by tapping his back and hugging her also. She was happy but still confused... She was happy that he loves her so much but he was never someone who is scared. People were scared by him but she never saw him in that kind of situation.

But what was the reason that destiny made him became like this?

Breaking the hug she carried him with her in her bedroom. His situation was broken. He just followed her with his blooded feet. As she made him sit on the bed and looked behind her eyes grew bigger by the view. His red footprints were shown there. She looked at him and then his feet.

Nawab...yeh chot kese lagi tumhe? Dikhao mujhe.... "She bent down and checked his feet"

Ahhhh...."he hissed in pain as she tried to remove the glass pieces"

Nawab....yeh kya kiya tumne....kaise huya .... Kitna khoon beh gaya hai...dhyan kaha tha ha.... "Her tears were rolling down this time"

She ran to get first aid box and came there. Placing his feet on the bed she sat near and carefully bandaged him with her teary eyes and shivering hands.

After finishing she moved up her head and saw him looking at her, focusing her. She sat beside him and caressed his cheek lovingly.

Chot tumhe lagegi to dard yaha hoga... Tum mujhe thik karna chahte ho na? To khudko dard mat do... "She pointed her finger on her heart. He didn't say anything just slowly placed his head on her lap and closed his eyes. He found her hand and joined them together. Few seconds later he was in deep sleep. Maya just smiled. She let him do it and started caressing his hairs. She placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Her soft touch made him move.

Jaana mat....isbar main nahi jaane dunga...."he tightened his grip"

Nahi jaungi....main kaha jaungi tumhe chodke... Ek tumhe dhundte dhundte maine khudko kho diya aur tum ho ki jaane ki baat karte ho..."she placed her forehead on him"

I love you.... I love you so much nawab..."she again kissed his forehead"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i opened my eyes for few seconds everything was blurred. But when i got views back i saw myself in her lap. She was sleeping placing her head back and her hand was in my hair. She was caressing my hair i guess. I quitely moved my head from her lap and slowly put her in a comfortable position placing her head in a comfortable way. Her face....trust me her face was so peaceful, i couldn't stop myself but kissed her forehead softly. Taking my shoes i stepped out from her house before anyone could see me. I didn't want to creat any kind of scene here. I don't even have that energy man...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes we just can't move on... Some kind of guilt pulls us in the past... We try to move on but the past or the person or the situation don't let us doing it...

 We try to move on but the past or the person or the situation don't let us doing it

Ignore mistake please

Thank you ❤️

Don't forget to comment