chapter hundred-seventeen: the dragon realm of the soul road

Start bij het begin

but through the rain and fog, you could feel xuan long's trepidation and helplessness at this moment.

it was as if the man in his arms was something that was important to him, someone who could not be lost at all.

when xuan long carried the unconscious man through yan yi's body, yan yi saw clearly the face of the person in xuan long's arms, and the person who was being held was himself.

after experiencing xuan long's various soul realms, yan yi was no longer as easy to get out of control as he had been at the beginning, and he was gradually able to remain calm and face all this with the mentality of a bystander, telling himself that those were all over, and from now on, his apo would not have such a hard life.

however, there are times when it is really impossible to calm down.

for example, at this moment.

seeing the stubborn dragon, in order to save his life for the healer, yan yi hugged himself and knelt down in the heavy rain and lowered his head.

"please..."

"please save him..."

hoarse, trembling, humble, begging.

"can't you go?" don't go i go. "

"just kneel here, i won't care until tomorrow." the healer was reluctant to lend him a helping hand, and the door of the bamboo building was slammed

xuan long knelt motionless as if he had not heard, as if the healer did not agree, he would kneel until tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, or forever.

for he wants to save the life of his lover.

but what kind of lover is he, from the beginning of the deception, and finally the ugly truth is revealed, normal people should go far, where there will be people desperate to save those who betrayed themselves.

so stupid, so stupid, xuan long was afraid that he was the only one.

yan yu knelt down beside xuan long, yelling at him, shouting, telling him to go, leave him alone, the person in your arms is an ungrateful bastard, you don't torture yourself for him.

xuan long was inaudible.

what had happened long ago would not change because of yan iris's regrets.

he saw xuan long holding himself and kneeling in the rain for nearly two hours, and the healer finally softened his heart, opened the door and came out, saying that he was willing to save this human, but there were conditions.

the condition is that the dragon horn that xuan long is left with.