Kinks (Bryan x Molten)

Requested by Bryanxmoltenforlife

Warning: smut
————————————————————
Sunlight barely seeps through the blue curtains forcing the darkness to stay in the room. But the brunette didn't care. Laying sideways of one of two beds in his room he sobbed. Not bothering to remove the plain jeans forming rashes on his legs, or his favorite red sweater open to reveal the wrinkled white shirt underneath, and definitely didn't care about discarding his black shoes in favor of flopping on the closest bed and sob.

Life is hard at the moment. Pressure in forms of bricks laying on his shoulders, bringing tears in his eyes from the pain. Gripping the bedsheet with whitening knuckles he cried out his aching heart, slowly rolling into a tight ball.

"No!"

He cried out to the lifeless room. Repeating again and again. Sobbing harder with every word, tightening his grip with each word, and making himself even smaller. Useless he felt useless. The CEO having power at his fingertips and felt useless.

"What's wrong Bryan?"

The deep, disorientated, raspy voice asked, almost bouncing off the walls. The brunette visibly jumped, sitting up with a start and whipped his head to the annoyed titanium bear. Breathing heavily he stared at the wired bear with concern. Carefully examining the facial features to see any point of mischief.

Going as far as bending forward to check it and seeing the metal eyebrow rise over the left eye with every inching inch. Releasing a sigh when he confirmed no mischief or murder attempt.

"You know–"

Molten started taking a moment for Bryan to have his attention.

"Seeing the CEO distressed is not good for business."

Molten chuckled, smirking when he turned away.

"I know."

Bryan mumbled tears threatening to fall again. Embarrass from his weak voice to even look at the unbreakable bear. Breathing in breathing out Molten sighed, grumbling under his breath he sat beside Bryan, making the wood and springs creek under his weight.

"What did you do this time?"

Molten questioned with no emotion, side glancing the brunette. When no response escaped the pulp lips he growled, lowly. Raising a single wire from his right shoulder he poked the skin around the neck. Instantly receiving a grunt and an angered face.

"What!"

Bryan spat out, instantly glaring at the amused bear.

"What's with the sudden mood or have you finally grown some balls?"

Another deep chuckled released from the voicebox, smirking as the owner brushed. Intensifying as various thoughts crossed the owner's imagination until the shade almost matched his sweater.

"What if a have?"

The brunette retaliated once again glaring at the bear. Molten scoffed having another deep chuckled come from him.

"So the company wants to take us?"

"YOU HEARD?"

Bryan screamed staring in shock.

"Yeah but can't help and wonder why?"

Molten laughed, Bryan loved his animatronics he knew that well enough, but didn't expect the soft words that escaped the owner's mouth.

"Because I love you"

A wave of silence flooded the room giving time for both to think. However Molten grew angsty with every tick, grumbling to himself and finally faced the owner. Using little strength to lay the owner on the flat bed and get on top.