Cookies (Bryan x Allumos)

Requested by CatGirl2010

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After a long day of training under the blazing sun in the middle of summer, the two dragon slayers decided to take a walk around Grimshade. As they talked about how they can improve Bryan's strength and abilities they stumble onto an old friend.

"Hello" greeted the Time Wizard with his cheerful voice, secretly ragging at the Celestial Slayer who was holding the Fire Slayer's hand. "Hello Jakey" Bryan greeted with a giggle at the end. "Well hello" Greeted Allumos with stern eyeing Jakey up and down. "What brings you here?" Bryan started, "Yes what does bring you here?"

Allumos interrogated with a low growl, "Allumos!" Bryan called disappointed in his boyfriend's behavior. "Sorry Jakey he's not usually like this" Bryan laughed nervously, "Oh it's alright." Jakey laughed followed by Bryan. "The reason I came here is because Kay and I made a new recipe of cookies and we wanted you to try them. You know like old times."

Jakey paused and frowned, "What's wrong?" Bryan asked, "I also came here to say sorry. I'm sorry for calling you weak and the many hurtful things I said to you." Jakey teared up and Bryan quickly hugged him saying that he forgives him. Allumos on the other hand was not fooled by his act and growled loudly, "Allumos!" Bryan called pulling away from Jakey, which he didn't like and glared at Allumos.

Allumos smirked at Jakey as he was being scolded by Bryan. "So will you like to try the cookies" Jakey said as a tear slid down his face holding the tray of cookies out in front of him. "Of course" Bryan quickly grabbed a cookie, but Allumos yanked it out of his hand and sniffed it. "Allumos what's gotten into you?" Bryan asked with rag, "What's in the cookies?"

Allumos asked Jakey ignoring his boyfriend's question, "Oh, well if you wanna know we put flour, sugar, vanilla ex-" "No!" Allumos shouted stopping Jakey, "What spell or potion did you put in the cookies?!" Allumos continued on shouting at the innocent acting Jakey, "Allumos he would never do anything like that." Bryan exclaimed but what he did not see was the sinister grin that Jakey had behind him. "Yeah Allumos I would never anything like that" Jakey giggled sinisterly.

Bryan slowly turned around to see Jakey's devilfish grin and his body immediately filled with fear. Jakey dropped the tray of cookies stepping over them to get closer to Bryan. Bryan trembled in fear and jumped as he felt a hand grab his arm and pull him back. "Allumos" Bryan quietly called out as Allumos stood in front of him preventing Jakey from walking any closer. Jakey's grin grew wider as his eyes glowed a light blue as all of sudden everything stopped moving.

Everything except Jakey, he walked past Allumos who tried his best to move but couldn't. Jakey walked towards Bryan and lightly pecked him on the lips. Bryan whimpered and tried to move away, "Aww don't worry." Jakey chuckled, "Nothing will happen to you" he reassured Bryan gently stroking his cheek. Bryan started to tear up and loud growls could be heard from Allumos.

"I didn't forget about you" Jakey grinned and walked in front of Allumos. His eyes glowed green, "You can't activate your dragon force right now, I froze time." Jakey laughed but Allumos still tried, "Try all you want but I won't let you." Jakey then whispered in his ear, "By the time I allow you, Bryan and I will be gone." Jakey laughed, Bryan cried, and Allumos was infuriated.

Jakey snapped his fingers and everything moved again. Allumos looked around but couldn't find Jakey or Bryan, he ran around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to find them. He searched for hours until the sun started setting on the horizon. Allumos stood on his balcony gripping the edge tighter and tighter and his anger grow move. He looked up at the setting sun, his eyes glowed dark green, his teeth were sharpen, his body grow scales everywhere. His strength grow immensely and crumble the ledge that his hands were on.

He no longer could contain his anger and transformed, not into his dragon force but an actual dragon. The balcony broke underneath him at the new weight but it didn't matter as he flew into the darken sky. His mind set on one thing, one mission, one goal, finding Bryan and making Jakey's life a living hell. Allumos roared in rage.