Cookies-Part 2 (Bryan x Allumos)

Requested by CatGirl2010
Sorry this took me so long to take out
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jakey paced back and forth waiting impatiently for Bryan to wake up. Grinning at the many lustful thoughts he had on his mind. After about five minutes of pacing he heard a soft groan coming from the gagged Bryan. He quickly walked over and stared at the tied up, slightly conscious Bryan on the bed. Bryan whimpered and groaned with a slight bit of movement until he fully opened his eyes to see Jakey right at his face, with a wide grin.

Bryan instantly tried to move back but couldn't. He tried punching but his hands were restrained behind his back, he tried kicking only to feel his feet also restrained. He felt the touch of a hand placed on his hip, which startled him. "Had a nice nap" Jakey asked moving his hand along the Bryan's slight curves.

Bryan glared at him and released a low growl. Jakey was unfazed, "I'll take that as a yes." Jakey moved his hand up to his neck and began creasing it with the back of his hand. Bryan moved away from his touch and growled louder his eyes turning a fade of red. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Jakey frowned crossing his arms as he watched as the collar and chains did there work.

Bryan hissed at the burning sensation that the chains gave off. "I told you" Jakey mocked arms still crossed. Bryan growled and tried using his magic again only to feel the burning from the chains. Bryan welp and gave up on using his magic. "Did you learn?" Jakey asked with a rised eyebrow, he didn't look up and remained silent.

Jakey rolled his eyes and harshly grabbed his chin forcing him to face him. Grinning at his struggle of trying to break free and tighten his grip on his chin, a wide smirk tainted his face. "No use" Jakey called out to the struggling Bryan his eyes becoming a bit glossy. After a minute or two of Bryan still trying to break free, his tears become visible and stopped moving. His only movement being his rapidly beating chest and his heavy breathing.

"You done?" Jakey asked still having a grip on his chin. Bryan laid limp and looked down, sniffing. Jakey chuckled stroking his cheek, "It's been so long, since you were mine." Bryan squinted his eyes shut trying to hold back more tears, and quietly whimpered hoping Jakey couldn't hear him.

"Too long" Jakey continued running his fingers through his silky, brown hair. Bryan still laid limp making the Time Wizard's smirk into a frown. He sighed, "Listen let's forget all this happen and go back to how things were." Bryan groaned, shaking his head rapidly clamping his eyes tighter.

Jakey clenched his teeth, glaring at Bryan before pulling his hair, jolting his eyes open and pulling him to his face. "I guess we're doing this the hard way then" Jakey growled pushing Bryan back on the bed with a yelp. Swifty placing his hand on his trembling face making sure it covered every part of his sweating face. "Sorry but I have to do this."

Jakey said his unsympathetic apology his eyes turning a fade of light blue that became more radiant by the millisecond. Then his hand started glowing the same color as all of Bryan's memories flooded his head. Jakey grinned immediately looking for all the memories of Allumos, erasing them one by one. Double checking making sure no memory survived. He found no more memories, but checked two more times just in case.

Finally making sure no memory of the Celestial Slayer remained. He pulled his hand away from the unconscious slayer admiring his work. Then unchaining him so he wouldn't wake up, only leaving the steel collar for precautions. After all the chains were removed he quickly got into bed and cuddle him, a devilish smirk spread across his face.

He kissed the sleeping slayer and stared at him in his sleep, occasionally giving his kisses while combing his hair.