Moon's Glaze-Part 2 (Remastered)

I really didn't like the original Moon's Glaze P2 so I'm redoing it. Also,
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The desert sands howled at the rise of dawn. The blue pyramid gleaming in it's beautiful glory. The sound of heavy footsteps against the stone balcony, as Ashera paced back and forth, a glimpse or two at Kaiba's blood on the balcony floor. He cursed at himself his fiery green eyes, burning bright.

He glimpsed at Kaiba's blood once more before turning around to look at Miri and Selma. Unlike Ashera who was looking for clues on the balcony, they were looking in the room. The room looked untouched other than the bed, the covers folded in on themselves. Despite the room being fairly clean, the twins insisted on searching it. Miri looked in the closet, untouched. Selma looked in the bathroom, clean and untouched. They searched the room, untouched. They looked under the bed, nothing but specs of dust.

Ashera watched them as they searched the room for the fifth time. He sighed, closing his eyes, breathing deeply. His mind focused on Kaiba, nothing. Ashera's eyes shot open, he growled loudly, cursing at himself again, tugging at his hair hard. The twins quickly shifted their attention to him, concerned. "Why" Ashera yelled, "Why can't I see where he is?" Ashera cried out, tugging his hair harder.

He had felt a disturbance in the air, unable to use Shiva's eye. A warm tear classily slid down his face onto the stone floor. "Why" Ashera fell to his knees, more tears falling out his emerald eyes. "Ashera" The twins yelled out, running to him. "Are you okay?" Miri asked, shaking Ashera by his shoulders.

"No" Ashera sobbed, loosening his grip on his hair, "No am not." The twins gave him a hug, a hug that will usually calm Kaiba down in his these moments." Ashera released himself from the hug walking to the edge of the balcony, eyes red and puffy. "Where are you going?" Miri asked, "An enemy of my enemy is a friend." "What?" Ashera shifted, his body tensing up. "Mors, am going to Mors."

"What!?" Selma said, her expression shocked like her brother. "Shiva showed me one thing, it was burly but clear at the same time." The twins gave each other a glance, bewildered. "In the vision I saw the color purple, a purple being and a purple sword." Ashera finished eyeing the twins facial expression change from shocked, to pure fear.

"If anyone knows anything about this Sedative Rose, it will be Mors." "I'm sure Inpu or Bryan know something, or even Mitch. Or-" Ashera raised his hand, signalling Miri to stop. "If anyone is desperate to find the Sedative Rose it's Mors. He could possible have a lead where he could be, and Kaiba." Ashera spoke the last part softly.

The twins sighed, "How can we help?" "For now nothing." Ashera quickly said, flying into the multi colored sky, heading straight to Camp Oasis to look for Drannus.
——————————————————
"Eat it!" Rose demanded, shoving the spoonful of strange purple-greenish substance down Kaiba's throat. Kaiba gagged on the strange pudding like substance and it's horrible favor, the spoon reaching far down his throat, making his eyes water. Rose pulled out the spoon and tugged at the leash, bringing Kaiba's face close to his. "If you just eat, we won't have a problem." Rose's voice spewed with venom as he grabbed another spoonful of pudding, holding it up to Kaiba's mouth.

Kaiba's amber eyes widen at the smell of rotten eggs coming from the food, camping his mouth shut, his ears flattening against his head, and sobbed. "Please...stop" Kaiba begged, trying to pull away. Rose growled dropping the spoon and it's substance on the black stone floor, tugging at the leash, making Kaiba yelp. "You rather starve, fine. Don't cry to me about food then." Rose spoke in his demonic voice, releasing his grip on the leash and leaving the room, slamming the door.

Kaiba cried as he brought his hands to the purple collar around his neck, and started pulling at it with the little strength he had. He pulled once, didn't budge, he pulled harder the second time, still didn't budge. Kaiba laid sideways on the bed, giving up on the collar. The purple prison of a room soon filled with his cries. "I wanna go home?" Kaiba cried out to no one.

His ears twitched as the sound of the door nob turning, quickly hiding his whole body under the violet covers. "Quit it" Rose shouted as soon as he opened the door. "You are home and will always be. You'll never need anyone else other than me, or do I need to show you?" Rose patted Kaiba's covered head, Kaiba shook his head. "Good" Rose hummed, Kaiba shuddered as a hand slid down his side, stopping at his hip.

"I wasn't going to be nice" Rose laughed his signature laugh. Kaiba curled into a trembling ball under the covers, whimpering and sobbing quietly. Rose growled, he hated when his little diamond cried over something stupid, he lifting the cover and grabbed Kaiba's hair with a hand. Kaiba cried louder, using his hands to loosen or even release Rose's grip on him. "You're so weak" Rose said firmly, a wicked smile tainted on his face. "That's why you were so easy to catch."

Kaiba instinctively scratch Rose's arm, however; he scratched his metal armband that did nothing. Rose's grip grow tighter, enragement flowing through his body, his toxic green eyes glowing. Using his free hand to grab Kaiba's right arm, quickly slamming Kaiba on the floor with a loud thump. Kaiba's back hurt a lot, he rolled on his side back facing Rose, and hugged himself.

A huge jolt of pain swoop through his body as his tail was stepped on, the foot staying there. Rose watched as his Diamond crumbled underneath him, a tainted smirk on his face. "This is only the beginning, dear." Rose laughed.