Dragon Slayers-Part 2

Requested by RainbowSkys_XXX and Zz_Whatever_zZ

Warning: Smut
Fun Fact: When I was writing this I forgot to save and lost all of my progress
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Tangled. Is the best I can describe the situation. Tangled legs, tangled tails, and intertwined fingers. They wrestled like animals. Grunts and groans escaped their lips. The sudden push and pull left the bed crowing for life.

Wings, red and green flared about. Tails having their own wrestling match thump against the bed. Teeth bare at each other with saliva connecting both rows bottom and up.

"Had enough!"
Chuckled Allumos who laid flat on the bed. He's barely using his strength, not that he needed to, Bryan himself looked exhausted.

Heavy pants came from above. Clear that Bryan had truly had enough. Letting go of Allumos's hands he placed them beside the shoulder blades. Lazily he started humping, closing his tired eyelids. He groan humping faster.

Though outside of the closed eyes. Allumos smirked, eyes flashing green. He watched as sweat beads fell from Bryan's face. The humping felt dry against him. But that be fixed.

He grabbed the Fire Slayer's shoulders. Bryan quickly snapped his eyes open, but got no time to react. The softness of the blanket rubbed against his back. Looking up he saw Allumos, a lob-sided smirk on his face. He groaned, tired. Allowing his wings and tail to flop on the mattress in submission.

Turning his head to the side, exposing his neck to the other he waited. Light pants past his lips. Closing his eyes again, he waited to be filled. Being dominated isn't what Bryan wanted but being tired wouldn't help him. Looks like he's the submissive tonight.

He gasped. There, the touch he awaited for. The light nibbles and tugs at his neck. Slowly opening his eyes, focusing at the rabid Allumos. He panted faster, blushing the color his scales. Everything was hot. Allumos's hands as they travelled down his sides, his tail laying over his, his lips that sucked his neck, his tongue the lapped over his sensitive spot, his breath the brushed his ear, or the room could just be hot. He really didn't, but it felt good.

Soft strings of moans filled the room. Encouraging Allumos to do more. Which the Celestial Slayer gladly fulfilled. Removing his lips with a pop, which earned a whine from the bottom. With haste, Allumos discard their clothes, throwing in whatever direction for it did not matter.

Why worry about folding the clothes and neatly place them on a nice surface when a whole damn meal awaits. That haste rising chest and those hazel eyes, those eyes. Shaking with anticipation; excitement.

A low rasp laugh erupts from the Celestial Slayer. His shoulders shake as he closes his eyes in bliss. The laugh only gets louder now sounding-sinister; evil.

Bryan whimpers, sinking further in the mattress. He's scared, so why is his cock twitching. Is that he's caged between Allumos's legs? Is it the size of the member? Being dominated?

Oh. . .oh

The laugh. So dominating, so bliss, so Allumos. A smile spread on his face, his muscle twitching more.

Big hands latched onto his tights lifting then up. Looking up, Allumos kneeled between his tights. Eyes glowing green never leaving the clenching hole. Licking his lips and awaiting no preparation. He pushed through the ring of muscle, settling his cock deep within the walls.

Gasping in pain with tears threatening to fall, Bryan crawled the bedsheets. The sudden stretch burning his rim. His head fell back, crying in pain with Allumos's experimental thrust.

"Please!"
Bryan cried, tears falling to his sides.
"Stop?"

Allumos did stop. Looking at the distressed slayer beneath him he barely saw the face scrunched in pain. Trailing down the body he saw the chest raise an fall in haste. He saw the Slayer's hands ripped the sheets, shaking as they held the ripped cloth.

He rests his cock. Bending over and giving gentle bites to the Slayer's neck, a hand twisting and pinching a nipple. Distracting Bryan from the burn. He should have waited. He knew he should, but the excitement got the best of him. Massaging the neck with his lips. He only hoped to else his partner.

The burn was still there. But his mind was distracted by spewing moans of pleasure to care. The bites mark his neck in different shapes and sizes, nipples hardening. Subconsciously he buckle his hips. The burning sensation disappeared only seconds ago.

A small thrust pumped through the hole, a light groan released. Two harder thrusts pumped through and that's all he felt for seconds. Opening his eyes which he realized he had closed. His legs lifted high drawing his body downward until his tights rested over shoulders, heels barely touch the wings. Ruff jerky thrust pumped into him.

Their skin slapped, mixed with moans and grunts from both males echoing through the room. Eyes rolled behind Bryan's skull, wings lightly flapping, panting with his tongue out. Only to be swollen by Allumos's mouth. Moments passed until he registered the kiss. His mate swallowing all his moans as a slick tongue brushed his teeth.

The tongue moved inside. Thrusts became harder, bigs hands crawl at his hips certain to leave a nasty bruise. Finally they separate, a string of saliva connecting their mouths. Breathless moans and grunts are shared.

Allumos thrusting mercilessly into the slayer, gaining loud moans and groans for his efforts. Biting down on an nipple, he drew blood, licking the injury and doing the same with the other. Fingers dug at his back, scratching the surface. Licking at Bryan's neck while reaching his climax, he felt the pain else with softer moans.

"Take it"
Allumos panted, trying to reach deep.
"And bare my children!"

Bryan screamed, a knot setting deep inside him and fangs ripping his skin on his neck.

"Mine!"
Allumos growled possessively, licking the blood that drew. His cock twitched within Bryan as a moan passed.
"Mine"
He repeated, crushing down on Bryan, exhausted.

Days past by and to Allumos's dismay, Bryan came negative. Nothing changed between them though. They still went on dates and trained. Overall just enjoying each other and at the end of each day sharing a chaste kiss.