Cookies-Part 3

The sun rose the next day, indicating the beginning of a new day. The sun brought it's morning colors, sprinkling clouds on its rays of daylight, like a beautiful adorned tropical cupcake with a freshly cut lemon placed on top. The sun's rays touched every mountains peck with ease in Atlantide, but not it's many caves. Caves that never seen the light of day and never will.

Cheerful laughter could be heard from one of the mountains caves, specifically a mountain near Divinus Magia.

"Bebe, just one more" Bryan pouted, crossing his arms over his puffed out chest. He sat over by the dinning table as Jakey washed the dishes, his back facing Bryan. "One more" Bryan whined again, pointing to the empty tray of cookies in the middle of the dinning table. "Fine, just one more" Jakey gave in, walking over to the tray covered in cookies crumbs. Bryan watched eagerly as Jakey lifted his hand, palm facing the tray, as a light blue ring with strange lettering circled his hand. Blue rings also appeared on the tray, bouncing off each other like floaties colliding. Jakey crooked his hand to the side, a cookie integrated as the hand turned. Until finally a whole cookie was in the middle of the tray.

"There you go Bebe" Jakey chriped, sending a smile to Bryan. He lowered his hand, the blue rings disappearing.

"Thank you" Bryan instantly grabbed the cookie, shoving the the whole thing down his throat in one bite.

Jakey leaned against the top of a chair. Staring at the process of Bryan eating the cookie, 'Truly like the old times.' Bryan shallowed the last bit of cookie down and turned to Jakey with pleading eyes. "One more" Bryan pleaded, holding up the number one with his hand. He found amusement in his boyfriend's begging, walking behind him. "You'll have more another day, Bebe. We will always be together, right?" Jakey asked, sliding a finger across the metal collar around Bryan's neck. "Of course" Bryan didn't hesitate to say, leaning onto Jakey's arm.

A grin spread across Jakey's face as he played with his beloved's silky, brown hair. 'Forever' repeating in his mind like echoing walls. "Forever" he mumbled, snuggling into his boyfriend's neck, wrapping his arms loosely around his shoulders.

"Bebe?" Bryan whispered, hesitating to say the word. Fear clogging his veins.

"Yes?" Jakey responded, his face still pressed against Bryan's neck.

"Why can't I go outside?" Bryan hesitated again, his hands starting to sweat.

Jakey groaned, laying his chin on Bryan's shoulder. "I already told you." Jakey responded annoyed, giving Bryan a calming kiss.

"I know" Bryan answered, "But I'm sure they are not looking for me anymore." Bryan tried reassuring Jakey. "I can be car-" Jakey placed a finger over Bryan's lips, hushing him.

"Bebe I worry for you" Jakey lowered his voice, sounding sad. Sliding his finger off Bryan's lips to his cheek, gently brushing it. "I don't want to lose you again." Jakey lied, his plan had no holes, no escape for his lover. Watching as Bryan leaned in on his touch.

"I don't mean to worry you." Bryan paused, laying his hand over Jakey's and turned around. "I just can't remember how the outside looks like." Bryan leaned to Jakey, connecting their lips, hoping to convince his lover.

"Very convincing" Jakey giggled once they pulled away, "But the answer is still no."

"You know me too well" Bryan giggled giving Jakey another kiss. They starred into each others eyes, stuck in a trance. That was until a loud roar echoed through the cave's walls. Their heads turning to the entrance of the kitchen, as expecting an answer to appear right there.

"Stay behind me" Bryan ordered, standing in front of him like a knight protecting the princess.

"Don't worry I got this" Jakey smirked walking pass Bryan, he already knew who it was, an expected visitor soon to take his leave. 'Too easy'