Master and Servant (Kaiba x Meri)

Requested by Bookgeek_13
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Your Grace, please stop moving" Meri begged Kaiba trying to place a cold wet rag over his forehead, Kaiba on the other hand was moving around on his bed with a pillow inbetween his thighs. His face beat red, eyes squinted shut, and panting. "Please, your Grace" Meri begged Kaiba again. Kaiba faced Meri panting lightly, moving slightly, while eyeing Meri up and down. Or at least what he could see of him, but he only wanted to see one thing and one thing only.

Kaiba groaned in pain as another wave of heat flowed through his body, making him scream out. Meri quickly placed the rag on Kaiba's forehead which didn't help, since Kaiba was at the stage of heat where it hurt the most. "I'm sure Selma will be back with the anti-heat pills soon, your Grace." Meri nervously said seeing Kaiba's condition getter worse, he leaned closer trying to calm him down. However; Kaiba wanted relief and he knew the fastest way.

Kaiba looked at Meri's clothed crotch and pointed at it. Meri looked at what Kaiba was looking at and instantly blushed. Kaiba latched a hand onto Meri's skit and started pulling it down as Meri did nothing, but instead pulled it down faster. Quickly getting on top of Kaiba removing the pillow inbetween his legs, and started pulling down his skit as well. 'Is it bad if I take advantage of Lord Kaiba in this state?" Meri though while pulling his skit and watched as Kaiba's member bounced out from it's rabbit hole.

Meri smirked, 'Oh well, this might be my only chance.' He looked up at Kaiba that was starring at him back with his face a tad bit redder. Meri's smirk grew wider, his eyes full of lust, and a bit of drool coming out of his mouth. 'I'll be the master for once, finally' Meri chuckled which startled Kaiba making his ears twitch. Meri pulled down Kaiba's skit completely and stared at his member licking his lips.

Than looked up seeing Kaiba still in his jewelry, "We won't being needing that." Meri reached his hands behind Kaiba neck piece and unhinged it tossing it aside along with Kaiba armbands, the rag, and his own jewelry. "That's better" Meri hummed in satisfaction quickly attacking Kaiba's warm neck. Kaiba moaned wrapping his arms around Meri's neck, pushing Meri more against his neck.

"Someones needy" Meri chuckled against Kaiba's neck which Kaiba really liked and shivered in delight. Meri continued on pressing kisses and love bits along Kaiba's neck making sure to leave his mark, while his hands slid down Kaiba's body making Kaiba studder. Meri grinned feeling Kaiba shiver by his touch pinching Kaiba's side making him moan out loudly, arching his back, as his eyes rolled behind his head.

Meri than moved to his ears bitting his earlobe, gently. Quickly sticky his tongue into Kaiba's ear and moving it around, making sure to stick it in deep. Kaiba had been spewing out moans but now Kaiba was spewing out moans loudly. Meri pulled away from Kaiba sitting on his knees with a wide smirk. "W-why did y-you s-stop?" Kaiba moaned out in pain while sitting up.

"Want more?" Kaiba nodded greedy. Meri pointed to his member, "You wanted this. Then come and get it." Kaiba with no hesitation crawled on all fours over to Meri making Meri's smirk wider. Kaiba took all of Meri's member in his mouth bobbing his head up and down to add friction, while coiling his tongue around it. "Faster" Meri pushed Kaiba further into his member making him gag on it.

Kaiba went faster, sucking on it like a baby sucking on its baby bottle. Meri moaned gripping onto Kaiba's hair leaning to his ear, "You better swallow." Rearing Kaiba to suck faster instantly receiving his cum, gulping it all down. Kaiba pulled away panting, his tongue out of his mouth like a dog. Meri noticed grinning sinisterly and scratched behind Kaiba's ear, making him fall on his side.

"What a mess you are" Kaiba purred liking the scratch. "What a slut" Meri pulled his hand away from Kaiba. Kaiba whimpered from the loss of affection getting up but Meri told him to lay back down or their done, Kaiba laid down still wanting more affection from Meri. "Ok, get up."

Kaiba got up and turned towards Meri that hid something behind his back. "Look sexy for me" Meri ordered Kaiba. Kaiba immediately laid on his back stretching himself his arms over his head and his cock in the air, as he moaned out. Meri smiled in satisfaction showing his hand behind his back, a thin gold necklace dangled from his hand.

Crawling on top of Kaiba placing the golden necklace around his sweating, hickey neck. "~Nya~" Kaiba moaned as another wave of heat hit him. Meri moved himself inbetween Kaiba's legs gently pinching his inner thighs, then kissing them. Going near Kaiba's member kissing around it. "~Nya~ d-d-don't t-tease me." Meri pulled his head out from Kaiba's legs and grabbed the golden necklace with a finger pulling Kaiba to his face.

"Who am I" Meri smuged, "M-meri." Kaiba panted Meri laughed sinisterly making Kaiba scared. "Your scared aren't you?" Meri grinned Kaiba shook his head. "Your ears are against your head, your scared." Kaiba shook his head again. Meri brought Kaiba closer with a devilish grinned across his face.

"Don't lie to me, slut" Meri said loudly a bit of rage in his voice. Meri moved his free hand to Kaiba's member palming it making Kaiba moan, fear in his eyes still. "Are you scared?" Kaiba nodded, "Don't call me Meri than." "W-what do I-i call y-you?" Kaiba stuttered from moaning and fear, "What do you think." Kaiba took a big, loud gulp, "M-master."

Meri smiled pushing Kaiba back on the bed, slowing sliding a finger down Kaiba's body. Kaiba studdered, shivering in delight, "Masters don't listen to their servants, so don't tell me what to do. Got it." Meri said moving himself back inbetween Kaiba's legs, Kaiba nodded. "Say it" "Yes......M-master" Meri grinned grabbing Kaiba's legs and wrapping it around himself.

Lining his member with Kaiba's entrance, "I better only be hearing master or your moans if I hear you giving me an order, you better be praying to your mother for help." Kaiba nodded, "If you want something than beg for it." With that said Meri rammed his cock in thrusting in and out very roughly. Kaiba screamed in both pain and pleasure grabbing the sheets for support.

"~Nya~" Kaiba moaned out warm tears falling out of his golden eyes from all the pleasure he's getting. Rearing Meri to thrust deeper into him filling the room with the sound of clapping. Many minutes passed of Meri thrusting deeply into Kaiba and Kaiba being a moaning mess, cummed without a warning. However; Meri didn't stop, oh no no no no. He adored the feeling of Kaiba's smooth, tanned skin in his clutches.

The spewing, and echoing of his moans. He especially loved being top all his life he'd been told what to do by Kaiba, but now. Kaiba listened to him with no buts, he's even calling him master. Kaiba cummed for the second time now but Meri still continued on ramming into him. "Stop!" Kaiba cried out Meri ingorned his cries and thrusted into Kaiba's pro-spot hard.

"Stop!" Kaiba cried again, "I told you to not order me around" Meri growled gripping onto Kaiba's hips. "It hurts! Please Master!" Meri slowed down but continued on thrusting into his pro-spot. "Master" Kaiba cried trying to push Meri off him. Meri pulled out grabbing Kaiba's hands and pinning them over his head.

"Eep" Kaiba was startled his ears flat against his head, tears still falling down his warm face. Meri smiled and though of the one thing he hasn't done yet. With a quick swoop both there lips were connected with a salmon kiss. Both kissing passionately as Meri stuck his tongue in without asking Kaiba.

Exploring every inching surface of Kaiba's warm mouth. Kaiba deepen the kiss slowly swaying his tail to the sides. They pulled apart after a minute to breath Meri got off the bed redressing himself as Kaiba laid weak on the bed. When Meri finished redressing himself he turned to Kaiba giving him a peck on the lips, before walking to the stairs with slight limping in his posture.

Once Meri was out of view from Kaiba he mumbled, "Next I'll ask Ashera, you go very hard." Kaiba went under the blanket not bothering the cum on it and fell asleep.