Jackal In Heat (Bryan x Inpu)

Requested by Afton156swap
Sorry for the long wait
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The bed sheets shifted from side to side as Inpu moved around trying to find a cold shot. He stopped when he couldn't and looked out the window as he panted from the heat. Night had already fallen and Bryan was sound asleep on his side, his back towards Inpu. 'Good thing the kids are with Momiji.' Inpu shifted over to Bryan, the bed creaked a bit.

Inpu lightly touch his wing, Bryan was unfazed and continued snoozing. A wave of heat hit Inpu and he quickly got impatient. He titled Bryan so he was on his back and got on top of him tracing his abs, since he slept shirtless. Bryan groaned and shifted but still remained asleep. Inpu moved his head upwards and bit his neck.

First pressing kisses and then sucking, Bryan groaned more. Inpu dug his teeth into his skin which jolted him awake, "I-Inpu?" Bryan cried feeling his sharp teeth digging deeper into him. "What are you doing?" He tried to push him off but Inpu grabbed his arms and pushed them onto the bed. He continued on bitting his neck and dug his crawls into his arms.

"Inpu!" Bryan cried out he lifted his head and faced him, blood dripping out his smirking mouth. "Yes" Inpu responded licking the blood around his mouth. "What are you doing?" Bryan asked once more struggling to get out of his grip.

Inpu's smirk grew wider, eyes full of lust, cock getting hard. He hated seeing Bryan scared but loved it when he was scared of him. He let go of his arms and quickly dug his crawls into his waist. Bryan screamed in pain and tried to remove his hands from his waist, but only made Inpu dig in more. Bryan's crys filled the room which made Inpu happy.

"Please stop" Bryan begged still trying to remove his hands. Another wave of heat and pain hit Inpu and he let go of him. "Inpu" Bryan called out at the panting man that towered over him, his eyes craving his body, his mouth slightly open as drool drooped down onto his chest. A few seconds past, "I'm all yours." Bryan hesitated as he slowly shed a tear knowing full well there's no way out of this.

Without a second thought Inpu got off the bed and started stripping himself, as Bryan laid himself over the covers. Once he was naked he turned to Bryan and quickly stripped him as well. Their clothes laid on the floor as Inpu quickly thrusted into his husband with no mercy. Bryan gripped onto the covers tightly trying to support himself as he moaned and cried out.

However; Inpu was unsatisfied he wanted to hear his screams of stop's. He thrusted deeper and moved around trying to find his pro-spot. Moans spewed from Bryan's mouth as more tears slid down his face. Inpu continued on looking for his pro-spot thrusting harder and deeper into him. Bryan arched his back and hung his head back, Inpu smirked and moved around near that spot. Bryan finally screamed arching his back more.

Inpu did what any other jackal in heat would do, thrust deeper and show no mercy. Bryan's wing flattered up and his screams filled the room. Inpu continued thrusting into his pro-spot until he grew tired of his screams and pulled out. Bryan panted heavily as sweat dripped down his face, trying to catch his breath. Inpu waited a few seconds before he grew bored and slightly stroke his cock.

Small moans came from Bryan's mouth and gripped onto the bedsheets again. Inpu smirked and lowered himself so his head was inbetween his legs and licked his entrance. A loud moan came out of his mouth which made Inpu lick deeper into his entrance. "I-Inpu d-d-don't do t-that" Bryan moaned out. Inpu took his final lick and moved to his cock.

He licked the little cum that was on it and started sucking. Bobbing his head up and down to get more cum. Bryan's wings flattered up and down with in his back arching a bit. It didn't take long for Inpu to get his cum and pulled away. Bryan curled into a ball signaling to Inpu that he couldn't anymore.

Inpu listened to his husband's plead and cuddle him. "Sorry dear" Inpu apologized but Bryan was already asleep. He gave him a kiss before sleeping himself.