Dungeons & Dragons (Bryan x Inpu)

Requested by DingDongboy
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
One faithful day in the Aphrodite Mansion where the famous Brybu family lived. Where Bryan tended his garden, Inpu did his studies in Bryan's office, the kids enjoying themselves on the beach, and at the end of the day come together to talk and play. However; Bryan wasn't tending his garden, Inpu wasn't studying, and the kids weren't out playing.

"Achoo" Inpu sneezed with a quick bless you from Femi.

"I told you not to go to Atlantis" Bryan teased from the doorway placing the recently made tray of tea on the the bedside table, next to an unopened letter with gold wax sealing it. Then pouring the hot liquid fluids from the teapot into the teacup and handed it to Inpu. Then sitting at the end of the bed where Inpu's feet laid. "Now I know Dear" Inpu groaned taking a sip from the teacup, burning his tongue from the warm liquid.

"HOT" Inpu yelp making his family laugh. "You're not taking the cold to well" Bryan teased covering his mouth with his hand, slightly laughing. "That's because I never had a cold before. I lived in the desert for Ra's sake." Inpu wined earning a devious chuckled from the kids. "Stop teasing your father" Bryan spoke slightly chuckling himself.

Inpu huffed then blow on his tea trying to cool it's burning liquid down. "I heard that eating chicken soup helps" Lotus shyly called out from behind Bryan. "I'm already making it, Lotus." Bryan smiled petting Lotus's head gently earning a giggle from him and a smile from the others. Inpu took another sip from his tea that burn a little, but was tolerable. Then setting it aside to cool down more.

"So what are we going to do" Inpu asked folding his hands together on his lap. "Papa in order for you to feel better-" "I need rest" Inpu interrupted Femi adding a huff at the end. Bryan cleared his throat, "We can play broad games." "Broad games are for little kids." Atlas huffed in his 'big boy' stance, arms crossed over his puffed out chest, standing proud and tall, his dark wings extended out a bit making him look bigger.

Bryan slightly laughed, "What?" Atlas asked his favored dad with a look of annoyance. "You act older than you are and it's adorable." Bryan snickered, Atlas huffed with a tint of pink blush looking away at a wall. Lotus and Femi released a laugh of content. "Atlas be nice to your father. Broad games does seem fun, what are we going to play?" Inpu asked Bryan who then turned to the kids.

"What do you guys want to play?" "Candy land" Lotus was the first one to call out with a small jump and a soft clap, with a gleam in his eyes. "Chess" Femi was the second to suggest. Bryan nodded at them and turned to Atlas, "What about you Atlas?" Atlas shrugged and looked at the floor, his smooth out wings twitching signalling that he was thinking.

No one talked so they wouldn't disturb Atlas's thinking process. Then exactly five seconds later his head shot up his wings flaring upwards, "Uno." The room went silent afterwards, Bryan and Inpu gave each other a quick glance of uncertainty before turning back to Atlas. Femi and Lotus did the same thing giving Atlas a look of confusion.

"What" Atlas spoke glaring at his family with confusion. The room remained silent for a few more seconds, "We just weren't expecting you....well.....to say uno." Inpu honestly spoke reaching to grab his teacup, until he noticed the unopened letter. "What's this?" Inpu grabbed the letter examining it, "I think it's from Kaiba." Bryan answered, unsurance in his voice.

"It's from Kaiba alright." Inpu confirmed, trancing his finger over the epygtion cat engraved on the golden seal. Then tearing the top part off carefully as to not rip the letter inside, and carefully pulling it out, unfolding it. "What does it say?" Lotus asked with curiosity, Atlas stood in his spot eager to hear what's in the letter. Inpu began skimming the letter, "It's an invitation for his daughter's eleventh birthday."