More (Bryan x Jakey)

Requested by RiseOfThe_Dead
——————————————————
"Jakey~"

Bryan grunted, attempting to cool himself by gently flapping his wings. "You wanted a reliever" Jakey snickered, squeezing his nipples inbetween his fingers, making sure their crotches touched. "And here I am~"

"Jakey~"

Bryan groaned, a wave of heat overflowing him. He shifted and turned at least trying to get the slightlest hint of cool air. He whimpered, turning his head to the side, his crimson eyes hidden to the world. His member harden at Jakey's smooth movements his tail swinging as Jakey softly bite his nipple, licking the outer part before sucking. His hands move to Bryan's scaly body parts, a hand on his side and the other on his upper abdomen. Scratching the hard surface sending miniature waves of pressure to Bryan.

Bryan released his first moan, his wings shivering at Jakey's cold touch, bitting his lower lip. His crimson eyes seen by the world once again. Cradling Jakey's head to receive more pressure. A pop sound bounced through the room as Jakey lifted his head to see a Bryan breathing heavily. "Well" said Jakey with a sly smile, cuffing the sides of Bryan's face. "Looks like you need some deep reliving~" Bryan nodded, his voice trembling in pressure as Jakey stroked the scales around his eyes with his thumb, sending his head back.

Quickly feeling Jakey's tongue as he took advantage of his exposed neck. Another wave of heat passed by as Jakey licked the nook of his neck slowly moving upwards to his chin, holding his head back. Another moan echoed, his eyes rolling back at the cold saliva left by his partner. His fingers twitched at his side, trembling as he raised them to his partner's hips.

"Getting a bit horny there~" Jakey softly chuckled, pressing small kisses around his neck. "Just beg if you want more~" He snickered against his neck, moving a hand to the top part of his crimson wing, stroking the sensitive spot, turning his partner on. Bryan gasped, pure pressure flowing his body asking for more. More licking, more sucking, more touching, and especially longing for a dick in him. His lips quivered when Jakey pecked his lips, again stroking the scales around his eyes waiting for a response with a smile on his face.

"J-jakey" Bryan stuttered, attempting to regain his composure. "More" Bryan moaned out, gripping Jakey's hips with an iron grasp. Jakey smiled, again returning to his neck and started nibbling it. He knew exactly what his partner wanted but decided to go the down the dumb route. Breaking many blood vessels that formed hickeys of all sizes. Bryan gasped, stuttering, his wings flaring upwards. "More!" Bryan yelled, being gripped harshly on the chin by a pissed Jakey.

"I would watch your tone." Jakey's said, bitter sweet to the moment. He nodded, submitting to the man over him, brushing himself against the bedsheets. Their lips connected, passion coming from both sides. Jakey's tongue darted into the bigger male's mouth, exploring the wet caven. Slowly moving his hands to the Dragon Slayer's smooth, brown hair then latching onto the bulky horns. Pressing himself deeper into the mouth, fighting the Slayer's tongue if needed to keep his dominance.

He pulled away once the Slayer started shifting underneath him. Panting and whimpering wanting more from the Time Wizard. "More?" Jakey chuckled at the sight of the Slayer rapidly nodding his head. He kissed him one more time before sliding down to his legs, spreading them apart. Cum covered his member, "Already wet~" Jakey cooed, licking the cum off. Bryan trembled, releasing more cum.

Jakey continued licking until there was no cum left, moving on to sucking it. Bobbing his head up and down, flicking the member with his tongue in his mouth. Bryan gripped the bedsheets, pushing himself upwards as he moaned and groaned, until once again releasing. Jakey swallowed the cum pulling away from the member and grabbing a cock ring from the drawer. Placing it tightly on Bryan's hard member.

"Jakey" Bryan grunted reaching for the cock ring, before his hand was smacked away. Jakey laughed, reaching inside the drawer and pulling out rope. "You cum too much." Said Jakey, tying Bryan's hands to the headboard. Struggling as Bryan tried pulling away but still managed. "There" Jakey smiled finishing the knot in a nice bow and admiring Bryan's exposed body.

"Jakey" Bryan grunted, pulling on the restraints. "More" Bryan winced another wave of heat flowed through his body. Jakey only smirked, searching through the drawer again, this time pulling out a string of red ribbon with white outline, and a single golden bell. "A present isn't complete without a bow~" Jakey said, wrapping the ribbon around the Slayer's neck, adding the bell and finishing with a bow knot.

"There" Jakey giggled flicking the bell with his index finger. "Jakey" Bryan winced again, "Please." He begged, moving his bottem. Jakey signed, "Alright, but only because you were good." Jakey moved back inbetween Bryan's legs, lifting him up slightly. Lining his member at the Slayer's entrance, slowly entering. However; Bryan just pushed himself down, fitting all of Jakey's member in him.

"Bebe" Jakey frowned, slowly thrusting in and out. Bryan did like any good slayer would do and ignore his boyfriend's complaint and only focus on the pressure by them. He groan happily as he was finally getting fucked, relieving him from the heat. Moaning more often and louder as Jakey speed up. That was until he needed to cum, wincing and shifted as the cock ring prevented him from doing so.

"Jakey" Bryan moaned, "I need-to cum." "But I'm not near~" Jakey smirked, speeding up and hitting his bundle on nerves hard. Bryan screamed, tears forming, his wings condensing against his back, feeling the ribbon grow tighter around his neck. "Jakey!" Bryan cried, pulling the restraints. "It hurts!" "That's the point" Jakey kept his smirk, hitting the bundle of nerves harder.

Bryan screamed in agony, begging Jakey to stop. Tears streaming down his cheeks, his tail pounding against the bed. After what seemed like hours Jakey finally cummed, grabbing a butt plug and sticking into Bryan's entrance, making him wince from the sudden object injected in him. Bryan whimpered, staring as Jakey continued playing, licking, pinching, and bitting his nipples. "J-jakey" His voice cracked, "No more." Jakey move his attention from pinching his nipples to his face.

"What happened to 'more'? Don't tell you had enough?" Jakey chuckled, playing with the bell. Bryan laid limp, allowing Jakey to play for a few more minutes before telling him to remove the cock ring. Jakey agreed, removing the cock ring and instantly placing his mouth over it, shallowing the cum so it wouldn't get on the bed. Once he was done, he threw it to the side and pulled the blanket over them.

"Jakey" said Bryan, relived of the stress of the cock ring. "Untie me" He asked, pulling the restraints. Jakey pierced a look at the restraints, shaking his head and laying on his chest. "Jakey" Bryan growled, a cloth was wedged between his teeth. "If you don't sleep in the next minute, I'll put a cock ring and a vibrator in you at max." Jakey snapped, hugging him as he got comfortable on his chest. Bryan submerged in fear, wondering where Jakey got all these toys.

Getting comfortable as he could get with the restraints he tried sleeping, laying his wings flap on the bed before closing his eyes and dozing off. "Merry Christmas" Jakey smiled, kissing Bryan on the cheek, jingling the bell once before sleeping himself.