Goal of a King-Part 3

Requested by Zz_Whatever_zZ

Warning: Mentions and slight rape, aduse
-------------------------------------------------------

The moon had taken her place on her brother's golden throne turning the shine dull black, sprinkles of stars littered beneath her feet. Occasionally descending to the Earth's vegetation with tails of fire by their Queen's command. The Ballroom candles stood ignited adding glee and stars to the celebration of an a new alliance. However; despite the new beauty of the Ballroom. Kaiba's growling stomach still remained ignored from Mors's mist and ears and instead inverted his attention to the man before him. The man stood tall with a warm smile, quite opposite of his intimidating body.
Hair red like a bundle of red roses, eyes color of fine emerald, various tattoo markings covering the man's strong pecs and biceps. Fine red clothing to compliment his hair, perfectly showing the man's chest, sprinkles of gold jewelry to show his wealth. A beautiful prince in Kaiba's eyes; Prince Ishaan from Ashwathama. (Ha, you thought).

Kaiba impatiently stood beside Mors the whole time and the long, boring conversation with the Hindu Prince. Digging his canine teeth onto his lower lip to prevent himself from lashing out in anger. He sealed his eyes tightly from the glamorous room and held his stomach with both arms as if the temptation for food will go away. Though did nothing to stop the smell of food from taunting him, clenching his stomach as it released another roar. He's hungry. The early afternoon turned into night and his stomach still remind empty; more hungry then ever before.

The lingering smell of food poked at his nose; duck, cow, gravy, rice, fish. The smell of fish got to him. Snapping his eyes open that shot to the banquet table. The edges of his mouth drool for the yearning food but couldn't. His stomach tighten urging him to go forth, shaking his head to rid of the feeling. He couldn't! Could he? No, no no no. Yes. Kaiba dared to look at the table again, his tail waving slowly.

"I believe your servant is hungry."

Ishaan interrupted Mors, sending Kaiba a soft expression. Kaiba turned towards Ishaan, softening the tension from before from the soft glaze. Though they have not talked the Prince showed a great deal of worry for the hybrid. He almost wanted to cry. From lack of food but also for the kind gesture, but mostly from food. The absence of tenderness made Kaiba hopeless, his life depended on love. Like the strangers that shared their torn blankets in a cold, moldy basement, or how his second owner's son will treat his wounds, or even how his first owner will comfort him after being separated from his mother at the age of five. He had remained hopeful that he'll break free from his chains of slavery. 'had' he frowned, staring at Mors. Those night terrors' shaking his soul. Absolutely no sympathy for the fraigle creature.

"He's fine—"

'There's no escape'

Mors simply scoffed, turning back to Ishaan and continued the conversation from before. Ignoring another roar from Kaiba's supplicating stomach.

'He'll keep you'

His mind echoed, showing vivid memories of Mors always caging him in his room. He himself will bring food to him so he wouldn't leave the room.

"He's hungry."

"Just an act."

'Break you more'

His mind showed him an horrible memory; a memory he wished to forget.

"I. Can't. Breath"

Kaiba choked out, literally, but Mors showed no sympathy. Instead, he tighten his grip around Kaiba's neck. He's feet didn't even scrape the floor as the world blurred.

"P-please"

Kaiba struggled adding more tears to his wet cheeks. He messed up, he didn't mean to. He couldn't control it. He couldn't stop his fur from glowing when he was happy. He received a ball of yarn; a tiny yarn ball. He couldn't stop the excitement the coerced through his body, showing off through his fur.  He didn't even get to touch it. Mors didn't give him a chance, just ripped it out of Karina's hand and glared. Those night terrors' more intensified then ever. It all went so fast, pinned to the wall with a hand over his throat.