Where's Baba (Kaiba x Ashera)

Not-requested: To explain the setting in this story, the pyramid that Kaiba lives in. Is not the same one they live in now, I will try my best to describe how the rooms look like(describing things are not my strong point). They are living in a grand castle in Egypt, that was gifted by Bastet and Shiva as their wedding gift(not in Camp Oasis). This takes place almost 10 years after they left Camp Oasis to live their married life, as well as Kaiba doing his Pharaoh duties.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Kaiba was outside in the castle garden of magical colorful flowers emitting soft faint light under the night sky. He sat on a bench that was underneath a very old green willow tree. Holding to his chest his newly born child, Khepri. An Egyptian name meaning 'morning sun' since she came out when the sun was rising. She slept peacefully in his arms, wrapped in a purple blanket.

Her magenta colored cat ears tilted up and down as she snored quietly. Kaiba slightly rocked her and quietly giggled at her adorable sleeping face, eventually looking up to look at Rina. A Hindu name meaning 'gem' since she was born with a green gem on her forehead like Ashera. She twirled, danced and skipped like a beautiful ballerina. She wore a red banner like skirt with an outline of gold, wore a strapless red crop top with gold wave patterns and small bits of gold dangling from the bottom of it.

She wore black metallic armbands with a big green gem on the center of each, surrounded with a gold outline. She also wore a black metallic chocker with a gold outline to go with the rest of her outfit. Kaiba continued on watching her dance in the garden of flowers, smiling at her. Rina stopped dancing and faced Kaiba, she smiled and waved quickly turning her back towards him and crouching down. Her long wavey crimson hair covered her back, swaying her smooth crimson tail in excitement.

Moving her hands in front of her, clearly doing something but out of view for Kaiba. After a minute she stood up and ran to Kaiba, with a handful of colorful flowers. "Dad look" Rina exclaimed holding the flowers up to his nose. Kaiba leaned a bit and sniffed the flowers, "There beautiful but not as beautiful as you." Kaiba said lightly pinching her cheek, "Ah, dad!" Rina giggled backing away from Kaiba, Kaiba laughed and apologized.

"Your dancing has gotten better." Rina twirled liking the compliment, "Thank you." Rina giggled, "The classes have really been helping me." Kaiba smiled and tried to pinch her cheek again, but she quickly jumped back. "Can I not show my Kitten some love" Kaiba asked, trying to pinch her cheek again but failed.

Rina giggled once more before coming closer to look at Khepri. "She's so cute" Rina sqeauled, jumping a bit. Rina sat beside Kaiba placing the flowers in the empty space right beside her. "When is baba going to come back?" Rina asked her amusement in her voice gone, the joy in her green eyes gone, her ears slightly tilted back.

Kaiba was silent, Ashera left almost a week to go do his godly duties and still hasn't returned. Being the longest time he's been gone, which definitely had him worried but hid it in front of the kids. "I'm sure he'll be back soon, Kitten." Kaiba said with a slight smile 'At least I hope', Rina give a small smile still unconvinced of his return. Kaiba noticed and quickly though of something to change the subject, Khepri moved in his arms to reposition herself.

"It's getting late" Rina quickly put on her ready to complain face. "Don't give me that face, a lady needs her proper sleep." "Noooo" Rina whined, Kaiba stood up and signalled Rina to do the same. Hesitating before she stood up and they started walking to her room, but on the way there coming up with excuses so she can stay up. Kaiba objective all of her excuses and tucked her into bed with an arm, while still holding Khepri with the other.

Kaiba gave her a goodnight kiss before turning off the light and head to his room. He entered into his room immediately feeling the cold wind from the balcony, he looked up at the balcony expecting to find Ashera. But he wasn't, Kaiba turned on the light and placed Khepri in the crib next to the bed. Speaifly his side of bed and walked over to the balcony, and looked at his kingdom bellow. Laughter and music could be heard as everyone enjoyed the festival.