chapter eighty-one: raising him for me

En başından başla

"okay, we're not arguing, okay?"

"what do you want to eat for breakfast?"

"you were in a coma for so long, you ate so many mouthfuls of porridge last night, you must be hungry, i accompanied you to breakfast and then went to the court."

xuan long looked at the snow-white wall inside, "mistle." "

now all he could not rest assured was the child in his belly and the little fox.

yan yi frowned slightly, "it's already outside the door." "

"in the future, he will only be allowed to be a gatekeeper outside the door, and he will not be allowed to enter the temple and entangle with you too much, lest he say something that should not be said and abduct you."

xuan long: "his injuries... okay. "

yan yi coldly lowered his face: "i don't know." "

xuan long struggled to retreat from yan iris's arms and wanted to go out to see, but he didn't have much strength, and he was immediately pressed back into his arms by yan iris and fell over his body.

"you know that thinking about him, how you don't care about whether i care about me or not."

this was really unreasonable, xuan long's ice-green eyes turned to him, seeing that his face was rosy, his skin was shiny, and his lips were moving.

"why don't you use me to care."

yan yi's black face did not spare: "that is not the reason for you to go to qin twilight chu." "

one moment it was yan weiheng, the next moment it was mistle, how many things this dragon had hidden behind his back.

xuan long was not very good at expressing himself, and he was better than yan yi: "... get out of the way. "

yan yu snorted, "unless you admit that you love me, i will allow you to go out and meet him." "

xuan long's body froze, don't look over his face, and close his eyes.

yan yi turned his face around, "say." "

xuan long's pale lips tightened and his expression was stubborn.

yan yi stared at the man under him whose eyes were closed for a while, approached him and smiled lowly, and gently rubbed his belly between the ugly scars: "it is said that love is difficult to open deeply, you are hesitating... then you must love me very much. "

"right?"

xuan long said in a low voice, "no..."