Chapter 90

Before Lu Xiao came out to his family, Lu Jinnan did arrange several blind dates for him.

But later this incident became a topic of discussion after dinner, not because of anything else, but because it made a lot of noise every time.

For the first time, Lu Jinnan arranged for the partner's daughter Tao Xue, an eldest lady who has both princess disease and hypocrisy. Unfortunately, she ran into Lu Xiao, who was a master of bitch. She ran out crying after eating, and her makeup was all over her head. Following that, the decades-long friendship between her father and Lu Jinnan came to an end, and even the projects they were talking about became obsolete.

The second time was a small Jiabiyu, working as an English teacher in foreign languages. After the girl went back, she said that she suggested that Lu Xiao re-enter high school to save his precarious brain. The third time, Lu Jinnan learned to be smart and found a girl who likes to play like Lu Xiao. A few days later, the girl's boyfriend brought someone to smash the scene, and Lu Xiao beat him 120 times and took him to the hospital.

These three blind dates caused Lu Jinnan to lose a lot of money twice, and once made him lose face in front of his academic friends. At that time, he was a few years old. So that when he saw Ye Cheng, he only felt that in front of character and suitability, gender didn't seem to be too stuck.

Ye Cheng looked at his half-bald hair and thought it was cruel to the old man.

So he cleared his throat and replied, "Lu Xiao likes someone who is independent, not too clingy, and has his own career and hobbies. It is best to play games and basketball with him, and to get along with his friends. There must also be fair skin, big eyes, long legs, and short, straight hair."

He also likes to toss with some skirts, and I have two in my suitcase, he silently added in his heart.

Following his description, Lu Jinnan rolled his eyes on him, as if he had recovered his senses, and said a little embarrassedly: "Well, you have to play basketball, it's hard to find such a girl, he likes it. ...so specific?"

He thought that Ye Cheng would answer something general, such as kindness and filial piety, but he didn't expect it to be so detailed.

And how to listen and how to think, this girl is very "man".

Ye Cheng nodded cautiously, "It's really hard to find." The

hidden meaning is that you should just give up.

Lu Jinnan stroked his chin thoughtfully, and said, "Okay, then I'll think about it. Thank you, Xiaoye."

"Grandpa, you're too polite, it's just a little effort." Ye Cheng said humbly.

When Lu Xiao came back with the tea leaves, the two were discussing to go fishing in the sea in a few days.

There is no one in the Lu family who has the same preferences as Lu Jinnan. They are all dressed in fine clothes and food, and they can't understand some of what Lu Jinnan said.

For example, Lu Jinnan usually eats wontons on a whim. After the meal, he said that he remembered that when he was a child, there would be a cart selling wontons at the entrance of the alley, and the wontons with chili oil were delicious.

At this time, his eldest son would continue to eat dumbly, Lu Yaoshan would pretend to say "yes, I miss it", and the third son would pick his teeth and say that he would only eat wontons tonight? Only Ye Cheng will listen to him carefully, and ask which alleyway it is, and go to see if there are still wonton sellers to pack them back for him.

No matter how high a person stands, they also need care and comfort.

Apart from his low status, Lu Jinnan was just an ordinary old man in his sixties.