Chapter 42

Ye Cheng saw that he kept staring at him, thinking that he didn't believe that no one played with him when he was a child.

So he added: "It's true, I didn't like to talk to others before, and those children didn't like me."

So in his short childhood memories, only the little black charcoal left a deep impression on him.

Of course, the main reason is that he is too dark and unforgettable.

Lu Xiao was silent for a moment, and said, "What happened to you and that... Little Black Charcoal?"

Ye Cheng felt that his focus was a little strange, and he was curious about what was wrong, and curious about Little Black Charcoal.

But he still answered honestly: "He gave me a mango, as you know, I was allergic to mango, and was sent to the hospital. Later, it was estimated that he was educated by his family, and I never saw him again."

I've been taught a shit, that's why I moved out, Lu Xiao thought to himself.

But when he thought of what Ye Cheng said just now, he couldn't open his mouth to tell the truth – in that case, wouldn't it mean that he actually only had two friends.

Ye Cheng said regretfully, "Actually, I don't blame him for that. I knew I had allergies, so I insisted on eating mangoes."

"I know you still eat them?" Lu Xiao came back to his senses and looked at him.

Ye Cheng said, "Well, at that time my dad didn't come home all the year round. I missed him so much, so I wanted to use this to get his attention."

He laughed: "It's so stupid."

Lu Xiao wanted to go back to his childhood . , scratched the ears of my former self, and told him to go to the side and eat the mango by himself.

He became ruthless, but he even wanted to fight himself.

"...Not stupid, not stupid at all." Lu Xiao comforted him.

Ye Cheng raised the corner of his mouth and said, "So it seems, I should also thank you for waiting for me."

He endured it but couldn't, raised his hand and touched Lu Xiao's head, he looked at himself like this, it really made people want to touch.

Lu Xiao's hair was hard, and it felt a little prickly to the touch, and there was a tingling sensation on his skin.

"We're even." Ye Cheng smiled slightly.

Lu Xiao's eyelashes trembled twice, his fists under the table clenched secretly, and he made a sound of "um".

"Write quickly, it will be over within half an hour." Ye Cheng put down his hand and yawned again.

Lu Xiao obediently grabbed the pen and threw himself into the composition again.

This time, he didn't have any distractions in his mind, so the efficiency was much faster than before, and he finished writing in less than half an hour.

Ye Cheng checked it out for him, and although the wording was still bad, at least the sentence patterns were much richer than before.

No more "how are you" and "nice to meet you" at every turn.

Yes, some progress.

In class the next day, it was no surprise that Lu Xiao's grades were at the bottom again.

However, not only did he not feel low, but he was also a little proud.

Because he once again killed everyone at the same table, and firmly ranked first.