Chapter 4

The surrounding atmosphere froze. Jiang Jin, who was unfortunately watching the whole process, felt suffocated.

The girl on Ye Cheng's right just raised her head, looked at their hands, and subconsciously covered her mouth to prevent herself from calling out.

The pulse close to the fingertips beat, like sprout bamboo shoots, lightly piercing the soil layer after the rain.

Lu Xiao shook off that hand like an electric shock, glared at him fiercely, and turned around quickly.

Ye Cheng was caught off guard, and his arm almost hit the corner of the table.

He clenched his fists, and Jiang Jin quickly whispered, "The teacher is here."

The invigilator walked in from the back door with his hands behind his back, and everyone looked down at the exam papers.

Ye Cheng looked at reading comprehension of lengthy sentences, and the more he read, the more restless he became.

Just as the invigilator walked to the front row, a 2B mechanical pencil smashed over.

A thud sounded and it landed on his test paper.

Jiang Jin was scared again, in a panic, he glanced around between two people.

Ye Cheng looked up at the person in front.

The other party didn't even look back. He sat straight, and his back was slightly tight.

In the next few minutes,Lu Xiao did not sleep, maybe because his sleepiness was driven away.

Although he doesn't know if he has answered the question seriously, at least he had touched his pen several times.

After the exam in the morning, Li Junxiao, his deskmate, came to have lunch with Ye Cheng, and checked the answers to several questions with him on the way.

There are also a few students in Class 20 who love learning, and Li Junxiao is one of them.

He shook his head in disbelief and said, "Your answer is different from the English class representative, and it may be wrong."

The rain has stopped and the road to the canteen is crowded with people.

Ye Cheng didn't care about the matter and said "is that so ", with his hands in his pocket while he went forward.

Li Junxiao looked at him with a little sympathy: "You should have been under a lot of pressure in the affiliated high school before, or you wouldn't have transferred to our school."

"Not that bad." Ye Cheng said quietly.

"Don't worry too much, even if you are in the bottom of the affiliated high school, you can get into the top 300 when you come here."

"I hope so."

Seeing that he pretended not to care, Li Junxiao thought he had touched a sore spot, so he changed the subject and said, "By the way, what's the matter with you and the first brother? Yesterday he said he didn't know you, and today he borrowed your pen for the exam. "

Ye Cheng's pace slowed down. "How do you know? Aren't you sitting in the second row?"

Li Junxiao said shyly, "The girl next to you ... is my girlfriend."

Ye Cheng "tsk" in his mind.

It turns out that high school students fall in love at a young age.

Lu Xiao is also like this, which is why he mentioned his "little girlfriends".