Chapter 65

After Lu Xiao left, he did not appear again for a full afternoon. Ye Cheng looked around on the playground, but didn't see him, and when he asked other people, they all said they didn't see him.

After searching for a while and still to no avail, Ye Cheng had to send him a WeChat message asking him where he went.

I originally thought that Lu Xiao would not answer him, or that he would not reply until his anger subsided. Who knew that just two minutes after it was sent, the phone would pop up a new message prompt.

Suspect X: [I'm angry, I want to be quiet. 】

Ye Cheng suddenly felt dumbfounded.

Okay, there is still a lot of progress compared to before, even if he was angry, he didn't have a cold war with him and didn't reply.

Tan Mengmeng moved two boxes of stationery to set up a stall, greeted Ye Cheng, and squatted on the edge of the runway to help her shout.

Tan Xiaoqi also ran over, and the three squatted in a row to chat.

"Why didn't Brother Xiao come to help us?" Tan Xiaoqi asked, not knowing that they were quarreling.

Tan Mengmeng didn't expect her sister to be so bold in her CP, but she danced in front of her in public. She lowered her head and didn't dare to speak.

Ye Cheng had nothing to hide from her, and said calmly, "He wants to measure my finger circumference at noon. I pretended to be asleep and didn't expose him, but the result was found out. He is a little angry now."

As the provider of the headband, Tan Xiaoqi immediately Embarrassed, "Ah this..."

She changed the subject and said, "What's the point of being angry, when did Brother Xiao become so vulnerable."

Ye Cheng said, "It's not that he is vulnerable, it's my fault."

Tan Xiaoqihuo He said: "Then he shouldn't be so angry that he patted his butt and left. He promised to help in the afternoon, but he disappeared when he got angry. Did he not reply to your news? Don't go overboard with this set."

Tan Mengmeng looked at her as if she had seen a ghost, thinking to herself why are you still sowing discord, are you poisonous? ?

Ye Cheng's face changed, and he said, "He didn't fail to reply."

At this time, Zhou Minhao helped a school girl pass by carrying a box, and shouted at this side: "Brother Cheng, come over and help me when I have time. It's too heavy."

Ye Cheng stood up and said, "I'll go over and help him."

Tan Xiaoqi and Tan Mengmeng nodded.

As soon as he left, Tan Mengmeng rolled her eyes at her sister and complained, "What are you doing, why are you provoking my male god and his husband?!" She endured it for a long time before exposing herself in front of Ye Cheng. Not the lady side.

Tan Xiaoqi spit: "You know the shit. Can't you see that, Brother Orange was a little speechless to his husband, but when I messed up like this, he immediately turned into a guardian treasure. You didn't see him looking at me just now. The eyes are as cold as a thousand-year-old iceberg."

Tan Mengmeng suddenly realized.

"Sister, I didn't expect you to sacrifice so much for them." She looked at Tan Xiaoqi with tears in her eyes, and suddenly felt that she was surrounded by holy light.

Give up your image for the happiness of CP.

This is a fucking saint!

They set up the stall for a few hours, and all the girls from a radius of ten miles were attracted by Ye Cheng. As long as he stops there, without even shouting the slogan, the business will automatically come to the door.