Chapter 51

The moment he saw this line of words, Lu Xiao felt that he might not need to sleep tonight.

Mingming has only just been together for a while, but his love for Ye Cheng is like throwing an effervescent tablet into clear water.

Gululu was boiling frantically, and he couldn't stop it.

Bubbles clamored to run and flow in his blood, and every heartbeat told him how much he liked Ye Cheng.

I really like it very much.

He lay on his side on the bed and thought, it turned out that Ye Cheng was like this after falling in love.

He was daring and fantasized, could he let Ye Cheng act like a spoiled brat to him in the future? What would he look like if he acted like a spoiled child?

Hey hey hey.

Lu Xiao lay down until three o'clock with his eyes open, and finally couldn't take it anymore.

No, he can't sleep at all, he has to take some melatonin, and he wants to chat with Ye Cheng tomorrow.

Only Meng Li in the family can take melatonin. Lu Xiao got up from the bed and went to Meng Li's room lightly.

She didn't have the habit of locking the door when she slept, and the room was dark.

Meng Li was half asleep and half awake when he saw a dark figure sneakily groping at the head of his bed.

She screamed in fright, grabbed the phone and smashed it, simply and forcefully.

"Ah!!!" Lu Xiao covered his head and let out a tragic cry.

Meng Li immediately recognized his voice and quickly turned on the light: "Xiaoxiao? Why is it you?"

Lu Xiaole was extremely sad, happy all night, his forehead was smashed and swollen.

Meng Li quickly threw off his broken hair, distressed to death: "My God, it's all red. Won't you wake me up, what are you doing if you don't sleep at night?"

"I can't sleep, come on Looking for melatonin." Lu Xiao hissed and rubbed his forehead.

Meng Li blew him twice and took out melatonin from the bedside table and gave it to him.

"Why do you have insomnia? Have you been sleeping poorly recently?" she asked worriedly.

"No, I'm just thinking about something." Lu Xiao picked up the bottle and read the instructions by the light.

Meng Li looked at him, hesitated for a moment, and then asked: "Xiaoxiao, tell me the truth, are you in love?"

Lu Xiao's hand paused and his eyes flashed: "No."

"Then Do you have a girl you like?" Meng Li observed his expression, "You've been grinning at your phone lately. Tonight, when I said you liked little girls before, both you and Xiaocheng looked weird."

Lu Xiao thought she had found something, but she didn't expect it was because of this.

He pretended to be irritable and said, "I can't finish my homework, so how can I like someone."

Meng Li's face was a little relieved, and he said with emotion: "Speaking of this, you have really changed a lot this semester, you have to The loss is that I made a friend like Xiaocheng, and I also signed up to study in the English winter camp, otherwise, if I go abroad in the future, I will worry about whether you can communicate with others."

Lu Xiao frowned and said angrily, "I don't go abroad."

Meng Li sneered, "How can you get into a university without going abroad with your grades? You think the college entrance examination is so easy."