Chapter 70

The reason why Ye Cheng cared so much about this "little girl" was not only because he heard her from other people's mouths one after another, but also because he always believed that Lu Xiao was probably a straight man before he knew him. Or he was still straight after getting to know him, but he just happened to fall in love with his same sex.

Contrary to his thoughts, Lu Xiao dared not tell him that the "little girl" was actually you.

First, he was afraid of being punched in the face by Ye Cheng and told him to get out of the way; secondly, he was also afraid that after Ye Cheng knew that "Little Black Charcoal" was him, the "childhood playmate" in his heart would disappear and give him Childhood brings "devastating" blows.

Lu Xiao cleared his throat and defended, "I don't like her, I just think she's pretty."

He carefully glanced at Ye Cheng's face and added, "Also...not very pretty."

"Not very pretty, so Did you mention it to your aunt and uncle?" Ye Cheng's eyes were a little annoyed, this person was obviously trying to perfunctory him.

Seeing that the explanation couldn't make sense, Lu Xiao insisted: "It's been so many years, how can I remember it when I was a child, please don't take an inch." He tried to take the lead in occupying the moral high ground, accusing Ye Cheng of going too far, so he might be able to lead the way. quarrel.

Ye Cheng was angrily laughed at him, "OK, since you said that, then we don't care about anyone, and you don't ask me anything about my ex in the future."

He moved out the "ex" without saying anything.

After saying that, he turned around and walked away angrily.

Seeing that he was off, Lu Xiao quickly went up and grabbed his hand, "Don't, it's up to you, I said something wrong, okay?"

"Let go, I'm too lazy to care about you."

"No, you care, you care Just a moment."

"Don't do this, you act like a spoiled brat at every turn, are you shameless?"

"I'm shameless, then don't be angry."

"..."

The two took a taxi to Bai Ze, and when they arrived at the door, Lu Xiao thought that this matter had been fooled.

But when he was parting, Ye Cheng couldn't help but ask, "Is that girl your childhood neighbor? You two are childhood sweethearts?" For the first time,

Lu Xiao felt that speaking was such a waste of brain cells, he hesitated and nodded, and said, "I met you. When she was in elementary school, she didn't understand anything at that time, she just thought she was small... The little girl looks good, so I took a few more glances. After a while, I moved to Jiulong."

Ye Cheng Looking at him silently, "Understood, you are a face control."

Lu Xiao suddenly regretted it. Damn, so he seems like a scumbag who only looks at his face.

"Goodbye, Yan Control," Ye Cheng said, then walked into the door and slammed it shut.

Lu Xiao: "..." It's

over, he doesn't know how long he will care about this handle.

As soon as Ye Cheng entered the door, she saw Gao Qiulan put on a green mask and soaked her feet on the sofa.

She was recently introduced by Meng Li to be keen on skin care. As she got older, she made her face colorful every night, which was very scary at night.

"Orange, you're back, who were you talking to just now?" Gao Qiulan asked vaguely.

Ye Cheng said casually, "Lu Xiao."

The class genius sitting next to me is always trying to flirt with meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें