Chapter 34

Ye Cheng didn't know much about Lu Yaoshan.

I only know that he later became the major shareholder of the Lu family, that is, the actual person in power.

The industry evaluates his methods as vigorous and resolute, and he is a very courageous leader.

Mr. Lu has three sons in total, of which Lu Yaoshan ranks second.

Lu Xiao's two uncles and uncles looked like dogs and polite, but in fact, they were not fuel-efficient lamps.

In order to please the old man, he has done all kinds of open and secret activities in private.

The eldest has an only child, and the third has never been married.

Among the sons of the Lu family, only Lu Yaoshan was born by his first wife. The old man is a traditional person in his bones, just in blood, Lu Yaoshan will automatically win.

At this time, Ye Cheng appeared.

Because of coming out of the closet, Lu Xiao almost fell out with his family. At that time, Lu Yaoshan didn't know the old man's attitude towards him. He wanted to ask him out for a couple of times, but Lu Xiao didn't give him a chance.

Although there was no official face-to-face meeting, he didn't have to think about it to know that Lu Yaoshan definitely didn't like him.

But fortunately, the old man likes and appreciates him, and also finds that Lu Xiao has changed a lot after getting to know him.

This did not let Lu Yaoshan intervene in this matter.

And Ye Cheng's impression of Meng Li was even rarer.

The only time he was closest to her was when he and Lu Xiao went abroad for their honeymoon and passed by the villa where Meng Li was recuperating.

Lu Xiao found someone to show him around and went to visit Meng Li alone.

Although they were already married at that time, Ye Cheng did not ask to see his "mother-in-law" without him asking.

This is actually also related to his character. He was very insecure since he was a child, and it is difficult to give unreservedly to people and things.

They have been together for three years, yet still retain their personal space and freedom.

Ye Cheng didn't feel anything in the past, but after returning to the present, he suddenly realized that maybe that kind of marriage was not perfect.

Jiang Yirong drew his attention back: "I don't know the specifics, but during that parent-teacher meeting, I overheard their conversation by chance."

She said solemnly, "Ye Cheng, Lu Xiao is a very good person. I don't like other people's nosy. But I don't think you are 'other'."

Ye Cheng looked at her lightly, without revealing her emotions.

"See you next time, I don't know when it will be." She looked at the group of people who were running to make trouble below with nostalgia, with some emotion.

"I'll see you again, and thank you for telling me this." Ye Cheng said.

Jiang Yirong said, "I hope."

Ye Cheng seemed to remember something and asked, "When you were playing games, what was your wish that you wish Lu Xiao an early realization?"

Jiang Yirong laughed: "I knew you would Q. That time I wanted to give him the letter that I had been saving for a long time, but he not only didn't want it, he also said to me, 'If I fulfill your wish, who will fulfill mine'."