Chapter 45

After Ye Cheng came out of the mall, he and Huang Shengan parted ways at the intersection.

He took a taxi home, took out the necklace for Gao Qiulan alone, and stacked the rest in his room.

Ye Qiaoqiao is the kind of master who flicks the whip and moves. If she is given all the rewards, she will have no motivation.

The nurse said that her online class was very serious today, and she could give her a little doll to taste the sweetness.

Ye Cheng took a little rabbit in his hand and was going to the hospital to check on her condition.

There were still some leftover soup in the kitchen, which should have been sent to her by Gao Qiulan.

After arriving home, the phone shook several times in succession, and Ye Cheng took the time to take a look.

Received a refund message from the tutoring agency for two-thirds of the tuition.

They should have finished the experience in the past few days and are ready to return to Nandu. It's a pity that he had to leave work early before he could enjoy the five-star hotel.

The screen lit up, and another WeChat message was received.

Suspect X: [What are you doing? ]

As Ye Cheng walked out of the house, he typed: [Walking. 】

Suspect X: 【? 】

Suspect X: 【Are you still in Shengzhou? 】

Restrain: 【No, you want me to send you souvenirs? 】

The other end was quiet, and input: 【Why didn't you tell me when you went back to the south? 】

Ye Cheng reacted instantly in his heart, 80% Jiang Jin told him what happened to him today.

He originally planned to tell Lu Xiao later, after all, they set up a tent in Yingcheng to save him from being distracted, but he didn't expect to be preempted by Jiang Jin.

Ye Cheng thought about it for a while and picked the safest reply: [I was busy taking care of my grandma and forgot for a while. 】

This news made Lu Xiao quiet for another three minutes.

First, busy taking care of grandma, so who are those Barbie dolls for?

Second, I forgot about it for a while, and it hurts my heart. Damn it.

Ye Cheng didn't know that his fragile and sensitive young boy's heart was greatly hurt, and asked him: [Are you okay over there, what date will you be back? 】

Suspect X: 【Oh. 】

Restrain: 【Oh? ]

Suspect X: [Hmm. 】

Restrain: 【...What do you mean? ]

Suspect X: [Forget it, it's fine. 】

Ye Cheng was at a loss, not knowing why he suddenly became angry.

He rushed to the hospital and put the phone in his pocket.

Lu Xiao squatted on the toilet, waiting for Ye Cheng to ask him what was wrong.

However, after waiting for ten minutes, I didn't get a word.

He couldn't bear to type and said: [You won't ask me anything else? ]

There was no movement at that end.

Lu Xiao hesitated for a moment, but retracted the message.

He edited: [Jiang Jin said that he saw you buy a gift today, who gave it to? 】