Chapter 61

Ye Cheng felt nervous, and asked subconsciously, "The client has come to the school? Do you know who it is?"

"If someone knew, everyone wouldn't guess like that." Yu Kun said, "The principal is doing this confidential work. Good enough."

While speaking, Lu Xiao patted the basketball and walked over.

Yu Kun was still sighing: "Finally someone can stand up and take care of Zhang Qi. I hope God bless others."

Lu Xiao slapped the ball with his hand and held the basketball in his hand.

"What happened to Zhang Qi?" he asked.

Yu Kun described the general process, and seeing that Lu Xiao's face was getting darker and darker, Ye Cheng understood that Chen Zhen had nothing to do with it.

Sure enough, before Kun finished speaking, he threw the ball at Jiang Jin, and left a sentence, "If the teacher asks me, say I'm going to the toilet", and then ran away without looking back.

Ye Cheng was worried that he was impulsive and made trouble in the principal's room, and hurriedly followed.

Jiang Jin was distressed: "Why do you leave again, ah ah ah, what reason should I use for this?"

Lu Xiao ran fast, until he ran to the door of the principal's office, Ye Cheng caught up with him out of breath.

The door was locked, however, and it seemed they were all gone.

The two looked at each other, Ye Cheng slowly adjusted his breathing, and asked, "Is it Chen Zhen?"

Lu Xiao gritted his teeth and nodded.

"What kind of video is it?" Ye Cheng said.

Lu Xiao was silent.

Time passed by, so long that Ye Cheng almost thought he would not answer, he suddenly punched the door frame of the principal's room.

Ye Cheng was startled and quickly went to check his hand.

Fortunately, it was only scratched a little, and there was no blood.

He held the blue-veined hand and exerted a little strength: "Calm down, since he has stood up by himself, it means that he also wants to make a complete break with the past. Not only Chen Zhen, but also you. , you should all look forward."

Lu Xiao's chest heaved violently, making a difficult swallowing motion.

When he spoke, his throat was full of rust, "Zhang Qi, that bastard, took a nude photo of him."

His voice was hoarse and filled with hatred, as if he wanted to tear Zhang Qi into pieces.

"He stripped Chen Zhen and threw it in the parking lot. I found him."

Ye Cheng cursed, "Fuck!"

He instantly understood why Lu Xiao beat Zhang Qi to the hospital. If it was him, it would be impossible to hold back.

A thought appeared in Ye Cheng's mind, and she said in a trembling voice, "He shouldn't be strong..."

He couldn't say what he said next, and Lu Xiao shook his head, "He just wants to fix Chen Zhen, and by the way, give me a slap in the face, and don't say anything. I didn't do that kind of thing, otherwise I would have been admitted to the juvenile detention center earlier."

Ye Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, not sure if it was lucky or unfortunate.

He also finally understood why Chen Zhen was always covered in gloom. Even though he disguised himself well and tried to socialize and live normally, he still showed some clues unknowingly.