୨୧┊FIFTEEN :

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

OLD FRIEND.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"Stop it!"

"Hit him! Hit him!" Klaus yelled from beside me, cigarette set between his teeth as Pogo scoffed and shook his head. Then he turned away, leaving this childish scene. I wanted so badly to do the same but I had to stay with Five, though, it seems he wanted to leave as well.

Luther threw Diego on the ground, Diego quickly got back on his feet. I stared aimlessly at the duo in pure thought, only thinking of all the things I could do instead of watching these idiots fight. This was incredibly ballistic.

Luther grabbed Diego's collar, holding him up as he punched his body, "Get off of me!" Diego yelled frustrated, I looked at him in pity, he doesn't seem to be the bad guy on purpose, why do you do this to yourself?

They departed catching their breath as they looked at one another, "We don't have time for this." Five said annoyed, I mentally agreed.

Finally.

He then pulled my hand, gesturing that we leave, I turned away with him, leaving the scene as quickly as it has once began.

"Come here, big boy!" I heard Diego yell from behind, I shook my head. "Tsk, tsk." I muttered softly to myself.

My brows then instantly furrowed as a memory passed my mind, one that was deeply buried and obviously from a long, long, long time ago.

I gasped,

my brothers use to fight like them!

How dare I forget Bruce and Willis like this?

I wondered if they were still alive or if they were still living in our old home, I mentally made a note to pay a visit at my own home later on, Five wouldn't mind.

"Sorry about them, they're so incredibly childish." Five said angrily, stomping through the halls to get to the kitchen, I assume. "Its fine, I understand." I replied lowly, side eyeing his profile.

༺♡༻

I sighed contently as I sat ontop of the kitchen counter, which was very unladylike but hey, I still look like a little girl so I might as well and the end of the world is near.

Fuck all then, right?

Five walked around rapidly, looking through every suface and corner for at least just a drop of coffee, I stared at him as he did so, I watched as he was beginning to grow frustrated out of his mind. I smiled in amusement as he stomped around angrily with his bad posture and little scowl, I loved when he looked like this.

"Where's Vanya?" Allison questioned as she stepped foot into the kitchen, "Oh, she's gone." Klaus said beside me, he sat with his legs criss cross apple sauce on the table as he hugged what I could only assume to be a stratocaster guitar.

"That's unfortunate." Five said to no one in particular as he walked up to me, "Yeah." Allison said, thinking he had commented on Vanya's disappearance.

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, Nineteen bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." I hummed as I looked up to the ceiling, who would've known there was no form of caffeine whatsoever in this horrid house?