୨୧┊FIVE :

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

JUST LIKE HEAVEN.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"What about your siblings? You mentioned your brothers earlier?" Five asked, changing the topic I scoffed,

"I can't even believe I share their genetics. I have twin brothers, Willis and Bruce. They're four years older than me and a total pain in the ass." I rambled, gripping my dress in anger,

I mean. If I'm completely honest they're not bad siblings, I guess I'm just mad at them for never being there for me, abandoning me, leaving me with my Mother.

". . . It sounds like you're not that fond of them." Five said plainly, I sighed as my eyes drifted to the grass, turning my head away from Five as I felt a bit emotional.

"I love them, I really do. I just . . . " I stopped myself, thinking of how utterly ridiculous I sound. I should just shut up right now, I stood up reluctantly, holding out my hand for Five to grab as I held a wide grin. Seemingly changing my demeanor all together to distract myself from this yucky feeling.

Five looked skeptical, hesitantly he took my hand in his own, giving me the chance to pull him up. We were now face to face, my grin still displayed as a smile was starting to play on his face.

I hummed a song I did not know the same of. I've heard it once be played on a radio from one of the kids at my school, I could only remember some lyrics.

Daylight licked me into shape, I must've been asleep for days. Only then I layed alone, solemnly I opened up my eyes to breathe her name once again.

I swung around with Five, his one hand was placed on my waist as the other held my own hand, I held his shoulder firmly as we swayed together, neither of us knew how to properly dance.

He spun me around gracefully which made me giggle, we then came face to face, standing still as our eyes traced one another's face, admiring each others features.

"I love your smile, you should smile more, Five." the words slipped out my mouth, making my eyes widened slightly before I composed myself, keeping myself calm and accepting the the words that I had just said. His lips quickly turned into a thin line, it seems he was forcing a certain expression to not come upon his face. I looked at him in worry, concerned that I might've made him uncomfortable somehow.

He glanced away as he took his hand off my waist, holding it towards his mouth as he still held my hand. My now free hand reached upwards to his face, cupping it,

"Are you okay? You're very warm." I said worryingly,

"I'm. . . I'm fine, Y/N, thank you. " he said quietly, I smiled at him, now knowing why he was acting this way.

He was flustered.

I caressed his face a bit before letting my hand drop, he glanced at me before a blue mist surrounded us, taking us in and making a new scenery appear.

I looked down in shock, gripping his hand tight as I saw we were high up, on a tree just a bit away from the lake.

I'm scared of heights.

I groaned softly as I moved closer to him, not daring to let go of his hand, why didn't he just blink us to a shorter tree?

"Are you afraid of heights?" Five asked, concern laced his voice as he looked over at me,

"In fact, I AM AFRAID OF HEIGHTS." I exclaimed, calmly as I could, he huffed, clicking his tongue,

"Don't worry. I won't let you fall, Y/N." I put my head on his shoulder as he spoke, now holding him close in slight fear, he stayed stiff, I nodded into him,

"I trust you . . . Hey, Five?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"How'd I get home last night, like, what happened?"

" . . . You fell asleep when you were staring at the stars last night, I managed to get you to tell me your address, I teleported us there." I smiled at him, watching the beam of moonlight over his face as it was the only source of light.

"When will I see you again?" I asked, masking my worry of not seeing him ever again,

"Already eager to see me again, huh?" Five teased with a smirk, I looked down as I was now embarrassed,

"I'm just . . . Scared I won't see you again." I said genuinely, I've never really had friends before and this was definitely a friendship I treasured, he sighed from underneath me,

"You will see me again, that's a promise. I just don't know when, it's hard to sneak out of my house." he said quietly, I nodded in understanding, "Thank you, Five."

I blinked slowly, trying to keep my eyes open as I felt the boy's chest rise up and down. We quietly stared out to the night sky before us.

"Would I be able to meet your siblings too one day?" Five asked randomly, taking me a bit off guard, but quite soon a warm smile came over my face,

"Of course . . . Actually," I started, my head rose up from his chest as I had realized something, excitement traced my eyes,

"You can meet them now, if you'd like." I said as I held his hand tighter. He thought for a second, his brows furrowed as he thought this entirely over, perhaps even overthinking.

I patiently waited for his reply, looking at his face for any hint that he would want to go.

"Alright, why not?" he said finally, smiling at me before he lifted his brows - signaling that he was about to blink again, all I did was nod before the blue mist came over us again . . .