୨୧┊FOUR :

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

13, NUMBER ZERO.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

I stared a little longer at the television, so it was no dream. These kids seemed to be very known, how come have I never heard of them, except from my brothers of course? Perhaps it could be because we didn't own a television nor did I have any friends to really talk about matters like this.

"Hey, Y/N!" a anoying voice beckoned, I turned to my side to be met with a boy, Victor.

"Hey, Victor. What do you want?" I said in irritation, placing my hands into my cardigan's pockets as I tried to remain kind and calm,

"Oh, nothing really. What are you doing? You don't seem busy today." I sighed, looking at the television program one more time before I fully looked at the boy's freckled face. I really did hate this kid with all my heart, he went to my school and though he was one year older than me I still felt like he was below me.

"I'm not exactly busy." I said honestly, a slight frown displayed on my face. "What were you watching just now, is it those superhero kids?" my eyes sparked wonder, he started to walk down the cement path and I slowly followed,

"You know about them?" I asked curiously,

"Sure do. I see them on the TV all the time, don't you?" he asked bluntly,

"Oh. We don't own a television." I said, looking at his face, "That's too bad. Do you still volunteer at that library?" I sighed at his small talk, I really had nothing to do so I might as well conversate with this bag of meat.

"Yeah, I do actually, why?"

"It's just, I find it odd that you're volunteering there for money. I mean, everyone knows you're one of the richest families in this town!" I groaned, just because my parents are wealthy didn't mean they gave me any of their money. I was honestly saving money to move out of that hell hole.

"It's just to pass time. I'll see you some other time. Goodbye, Vic!" I said kindly, quickening my pace until the boy was out of sight.

As I walked alone to who knows where, I caught myself wondering if I'll ever see that boy again. I walked past the post office, just beside it sat a homeless man, I smiled at him as I pulled out my purse, he smiled back as I handed him $20. I waved him goodbye as I started walking again, noticing something different in my bag.

There was now a piece of paper that wasn't there before, I pulled it out to my eye level, on it stood an unfamiliar address with a time, ' 8:00 PM ' and right below the handwritten direction stood just the cherry on top,

' -Five. '

A dumb smile creeped onto my face, folding the piece of paper and putting it in my pocket for a source of good luck. Having something from that mysterious boy made me feel blissful, a feeling I've never experienced before. I decided to walk home for now as there was, like I said, nothing to do.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

I was seated on one of the wooden chairs at the dining table, simply sitting there as I decided to read the newspaper for once, THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY SAVES LOCAL CITIZENS !!! , that was the headline. As I read through the pages I've come to notice this 'Umbrella Academy' was the name of this whole ordeal with these super-kids. Bruce was right, they did belong to Sir Reginald Hargreeves - Apparently this man was a millionaire with his Umbrella company or something.