A Jinchuriki's mission

Start from the beginning

I mean he had a point,Naruto can be a knucklehead most of the time. I just decided to ignore the fact that Minato had been spying on me this entire time and focus on the issue at hand, I let out a sigh.

"Okay but how am I supposed to help? I can't use ninjutsu and I'm not a taijutsu specialist like Guy or Lee... And we both know your world isn't exactly the safest place." I reminded the blonde man.

Minato calmly walked up to me ant placed his palm on my forehead. Suddenly,images raced by me and flashed in my mind,at the same time I felt a current of energy run through my body that caused me to crumble to my knees, panting out of exhaustion.

"What... Did you... Do?" I panted out.

Minato holds out his hand for my to grab on to. "I'll explain as quickly as I can; I just opened up your Chakra pathways, meaning now you can do everything you've seen from the books and shows about my son's life. As far as I can tell,you have Fire, Lightning and Wind release nature. I also gave you some of the knowledge I picked up so your fighting skills have really improved as well".

"So that means I can..." I started to ask but he beat me to it.

"Yes you can use the Rasengan" he said with a smile.

"This is awesome!" I laughed, looking at my hands in excitement.

"Before you get too excited,Y/N, I need you to pull up your shirt and tell me if you notice anything different."

My face contorted into a confused expression before I pulled up my shirt to see a strange circular seal that I knew all too well engraved on my stomach.

Crap.

I stood there staring at the seal for about two minutes before looking up at Minato. "Minato Sensei... Could you please explain to me why I have a Jinchruriki's seal on my stomach?!" I asked the fourth hokage, slightly raising my voice at the last part. He let out another small chuckle before speaking.

"Well,as you already know,I transferred half of the Nine Tails inside Naruto and the other half inside myself. When I touched your forehead,I also transferred the half that was formerly inside myself into you, making you his official jinchruriki. Don't worry about him trying to break out,the seal is tightly shut and though he's aggressive, he's not as aggressive as Naruto's half. Besides, you're going to need his help." Minato finished.

I nodded "Yeah,I know Kurama isn't exactly the most cooperative being out there but I'll manage." Minato smiled at my comment... Seriously, he's such a nice guy! He really didn't deserve to die so early.

"Now there's just one thing left to do." He said.

Nani?

Minato snapped his fingers and once more bright light enveloped my body. Once it died down, I saw that my outfit had changed to a standard jonin outfit: a black long sleeved t-shirt with the Uzumaki symbol on the sleeves under a dark green flack jacket with the same symbol on the back, navy blue pants and blue sandals. Once I got a closer look,I realized that I had a face mask as well. This wasn't just any jonin outfit... It was Kakashi's outfit!

I gave the blonde man a puzzled look. Not that I didn't like Kakashi's clothes or anything,on the contrary I loved them, especially the mask... But I wondered why he chose Kakashi's clothes specifically.

"Hearing you call me Sensei brought back a lot of memories,so I thought I'd give you the outfit of one of my students." Minato stated with a nostalgic smile.

I almost forgot that Kakashi was Minato's student alongside Obito and Rin. I was honored that he thought of me that way and mirrored the smile before putting the mask over my mouth and nose.