It was at this moment that the some students arrived and I looked at my father and all he did was coming over to me and squize my shoulder standing there proudly and also giving me some support.

Aizawa: This is my son Izuku. He will be joining the training.

Me: HUH!

Class: You want a kid to join us?

Aizawa: Yes. He is very agile and the task is to find him in ground beta and bring him back.

Me: So hide and seek?

Aizawa: Yes, basically that. Quirk usage is allowed but no combat this time. If you found him report back. I will be following the excercise from the observation room.

He then turned to me and whispered "Go make them desperate kid!". Well that was definitelly the Aizawa I knew cause who else would make his class suffer to this extend.

Me: Okay. Sounds fun.

Aizawa: Greed, you coming with me.

Greed: HISSSSS!

Aizawa: Damn demon, don't make me drag you!

Me: It's okay, Greed. I have it under controll.

Ohh and how I would have it under controll. I would mess with these students as much as I messed with Tsukauchi and the other heroes.

Me: Can we make Hide and Seek TAG out of it?

Aizawa: Sure. Class you heard him. Izu, you have 15 minutes to hide.

Me: Okay.

Aizawa: Good luck.

Me: I don't need it.

Aizawa: I know that was for my class. AHAHHAHAHA

Just like that he opened the door for me and I ran inside. I was very energetic after sleeping a bit having some nightmare but still.... On top of that I knew ground beta in and out so I had it under controll. Now the thing was I would not only mess with them but soo make them all exhausted. 

All the time I stayed close to the entrance and once the timer was up, I could see them all running in but the thing was they were not using their quirk yet which was definitelly stupid cause they for sure had no idea who they were playing with.

Me: Okay let's do this....

I sat on a roof and waited the whole time until someone spotted me.

Class student: UP THERE!

Me: Guess they found me.

I stood up, truned around and ran to the next roof jumping from one to the other. At first I was kinda scared because of the jump but the moment I jumped it was as if I knew what to do. My mind knew what to do and my body moved accordingly so that when I landed I rolled myself up and started running once again. I could feel the pain from landing a bit cause my body wasn't trained but at least I remembered how to do things naturally.

Class student 4: He's running!

Class student 9: Follow him!

The moment I heard that I jumped down from a building. Like was it crazy and dangerous? Yes totally. At this point I knew I just gave Aizawa a heart attack. However scalling and jumping off a building was nothing to me if you knew how to do it savely. Like there were some things I could hold on and jump from side to side down the bildings small gap. It was the only way down and it was also leading the heroes in training to a dead end.

It sure was fun. I could hear them gasp at the dead end and tell each other to climb over the wall. By the time they did that I was already gone.

This hide and seek went on for hours until every hero in training was laying on the ground saying they gave up. Like all I did was basically sitting at rooftops or in windows and waiting for them to come over until I book it. No one could follow me that was the trick since I erased my presence and used every single trick I learned from Toga as well as Dabi and Stain. It were things you pick up from living on the street but they taught it to me so I was happy.

Aizawa: All right, everyone come back to the entrance.

Me: Hm...

Guess it's over now... 

This was kinda fun and good training too.

Me: *Yawn*

I was the last one to come back to Aizawa and at that point in time, I felt tired and just yawned. The cat Aizawa had in his hand immediately came to me and I picked Greed up.

Greed: Mew.

Me: *Yawn* This was fun.

Aizawa: And good training for everyone. We will be doing this from today onward once a week.

Class: Ah man....

Class Student: Please no.

Class Student 13: Can we stick with what we were doing till now?

Aizawa: No. This is also a bit of excercise as well as training for my son.

Me: It wasn't that bad. I was also going easy on everyone here.

Class Student 20: Easy? If that is easy what is normal then?

Class Student 11: Don't question it. Be happy he is going easy on us.

Class Student 6: Yeah it's Aizawa-sense's son after all.

Aizawa: Anways class is dismissed, get back home. It's already late.

Class Student 18: But we still have other classes.

Aizawa: Not anymore. I told them all what we were doing here and this is how you spend all the time here instead of their lessons. 

Class Student 3: I take it back, can we do this again!

Me: *Yawn*

Aizawa: *Sigh* As I said we will be repeating this once a week. 

I watched how Aizawa came over to me and then picked me up like you would do to a kid. Honestly it was bothering me a bit so I started to fight against it but I was just soo tired and ended up falling asleep in his arms. I still had Greed in mine and was kuddling with the warm fluff ball as I drifted off to sleep. This was definitelly too much exercising for my current body. Still it was fun and good training too.