There was nothing dangerous about it either which is why I wasn't jumping into a defense, but the presence was oddly comforting. And before I could do any further investigation on what or who it could be — a bright green light shined in the distance, just beyond the tree line.

But it was only for a split second before disappearing, so if I blinked I would have missed it. And when the green light disappeared, as did the odd presence. Gone, like it was never there.

Was it Master Ti? Was it her apparition listening to me?

"What are you looking at?" A deep voice startled me and I jumped with a squeal of fear and surprise. My Master raised his brow at my reaction and I could see the amusement behind his tired eyes, "Didn't mean to startle you, I figured you would have sensed me coming."

Normally I probably would have, but my attention was so focused on what I felt and saw over in the forest that I wasn't aware of my other surroundings, "I was distracted," I sighed, looking back out at the trees, "I think I saw something passed the tree line over there."

"Saw or felt?" He asked, prompting me to look back in his direction.

"Both, there was a light, I think." It was so quick that it could've easily been my mind playing tricks on me. But I know I definitely felt something.

He hummed and looked away, his blue eyes shimmering under the moonlight, "I felt something too, but only for a second," He mumbled with narrowed eyes, "It's probably nothing or an animal, but I'll check it out. Go back inside and finish what I asked you to do and I'll meet you in our room." He said without taking his gaze away from the trees.

"I can go with you," I offered, but he shook his head.

"No, one of us needs to be in the house with the Senator and I'll feel more comfortable checking this out myself," He began to walk away and waved me towards the house, "Now go, but don't loiter with either of them, just do as I asked, then wait in the room." He demanded.

I sighed, knowing that fighting to go with him wouldn't do me any good. If anyone is more stubborn than me, it's him. Besides he might be right, maybe it really was nothing and my wish for it to be Master Ti was messing with my head, "Fine, call me if you need help with anything."

"Thanks, but I won't need you," He said a bit condescendingly. I resisted the urge to choke him like I did before and turned towards the house. He better hope he doesn't need me because I'll refuse to go if he calls, he can get eaten for all I care.

Anakin's POV
When I was dwelling in the awkward silence sitting with Padme and Moteé, I felt a presence that was unfamiliar, yet familiar at the same time. So I came outside to investigate it to find my Padawan staring off into the distance near where I had felt it.

So after sending her back to the house, I had my lightsaber ignited in my hand and I was walking cautiously towards the trees. The wind was picking up and blowing my hair towards the side while also raising the thin cloth on my tunic. I broke through the tree line and used my lightsaber to illuminate the darkness around me.

I turned around in multiple directions while using the force to aid me in searching my surroundings. But there wasn't anything here, no sign of an animal or a person anywhere in sight. I decided to chalk it up to it being nothing and turned back towards the house where I sensed an uneasy and nervous feeling coming from my Padawan. So my new priority was making sure everything at the house was okay.