Chapter 23

-Aiden

What just happened? I tried laughing it off, but inside I couldn't help but feel like Kyle ran away because of the way I look.

I guess Seth was right about one thing. My body really must be ugly. I never was the pretty boy.

How stupid can one person be? I can't believe I forgot to take my clothes with me into the bathroom. I could've avoided this whole situation.

I sighed and grabbed my phone to put some music on while getting dressed. Nobody can see me without clothes on ever again.

I saw a ton of notifications as usual. I just ignored them, except for one that stood out. It was a text from Seth. I didn't even bother reading the text before blocking and deleting his number. What a pathetic little piece of shit. He ruined everything.

I quickly got dressed and attempted to dry my hair. I decided to try and look cute. I put on a cropped pyjama shirt and the matching shorts that Tay gave me a while back. I walked down the hallway and surprisingly, the shower was still going. I guess Kyle is the thoughtful shower type.

I wonder what could be hiding behind that bathroom door. There is no doubt that Kyle has a really nice body. His arms are visibly strong. I want those arms around me at all times. It's too bad that that might not happen anymore. It hurts to think that I have to look better before someone could love me.

I turned back when I heard my phone ring. Goddess, I wonder who it is now. I walked over to the sound of 'bad romance' by Lady Gaga ringing through the air. I picked up instantly when I saw it was Taylen.

"Oh hi, backstabber." I talked before she could say anything.

"Backstabber!? What did I do to you!? Ouch, Addie."

"Yeah yeah, when are you coming home?"

"Oh, you and Kyle having trouble?" I could hear the smile in her voice and I wanted to punch it.

"No. Stop avoiding my question now, you little bitch."

"Jesus, fine! We're not coming home today, tramp."

"What!? You're leaving me alone with him!?"

"Plans have changed. You're welcome! Love you!"

She quickly hung up, not even giving me a chance to yell at her. "That little bitch!" I muttered under my breath. I feel so betrayed.

"Aiden! Are you okay!?" Kyle was in the doorway with nothing but a towel hugging his waist. This feels familiar. All that aside, I hope I'm not visibly drooling. Water was still running down his perfect body. From his chest down to his perfect abs and then even further down to heaven.

"Aiden! What's wrong? I heard you yelling!"

"You heard me yelling, and that's why you got out of the shower?" My question made him a little sheepish, a sight I love seeing.

"Well yeah, I thought something happened to you so I rushed out of there. That's why I'm dripping on you."

"Geez, for how long were you going to showe-" that's when I noticed he said he was dripping on me.

I love meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara