Chapter 4

-Aiden

I felt emotionally drained after what happened with Seth. Living in this house and having to deal with him and my parents just always leaves me me mentally exhausted.

As I was sitting at the dining table waiting for dinner, I could feel Seth's eyes burning through me. He was never usually home for dinner except for a few random nights here and there. God knows where he runs of to. It was weird having him sit across from me. It was even weirder trying to make it look like I wasn't noticing him staring holes through me. He was probably thinking of killing me later.

If I was going to be in deep shit anyways, I might as well continue to stand my ground. I looked up at him and frowned. When he didn't look away I scoffed and looked at the wall instead. He didn't even try to hide his death stare.

I shook my head clear from my thoughts and turned to look into the kitchen. Lucky for me, just then my mom came out with the meal. I didn't care if Seth was looking at me anymore because I could distract myself with the food.

My dad went through with his prayer and as usual I couldn't be bothered. I noticed that Seth also didn't close his eyes. He was still staring at me. Is he also not the religious type, or is he just being a creep?

I saw him move a little before I felt something moving along my inner thighs. I looked down to find Seth's red sneakers, stroking my inner thigh and leading towards my member. I quickly backed away in my chair, almost falling down. This caused me dad to stop dead in his prayer and everyone suddenly looked at me.

I quickly stood up and cleared my throat. "Uh-uhm I'm sorry. I just feel really sick and I-I think I'm about to throw up. Please excuse me." I mumbled as I turned to leave the room. I ran straight to my room but not before giving Seth the most disgusted look I could muster. He looked a little hurt and embarrassed. This doesn't feel right.

I fell into the bed as soon as I closed the door. Suddenly I found it very hard to breathe. What the fuck just happened? For the first time my mind didn't know where to wander off to. I wrapped the blankets around me and faced the wall. Maybe the covers would help me feel safe. I closed my eyes and forced myself to fall asleep. I could think about this situation later.

———————————————————

When I woke up it was already dark out. I turned around so I could check the time on my phone, but instead my head collided with Seth's hard body. I'm lucky he's asleep. Suddenly everything that happened came rushing back to me and I quickly turned back around. Some nerve he has sleeping in the same bed as me after that little stunt. I wonder why he hasn't confronted me yet about what happened in the backyard, and about what happened at dinner.

Was that even legal? I'm still a minor and he's a lot older than me. Fuck that, nevermind the legalities, he's fucking family. That just doesn't work.

I decided to try my luck. Slowly turning around, I reached my arm out towards my nightstand. I quickly grabbed my phone before turning back around, making sure to be quiet. I unlocked my phone and lowered the brightness so I could actually see. It was three in the morning. I would normally wake up in two and a half hours. I actually can't believe I fell asleep at seven.

Usually when I woke up Seth was already gone. I never know where he goes. Not that I actually care.

Now that I'm awake I won't be able to fall back asleep. I already slept a full eight hours from coming to bed early. I could hear Seth's light snore. I don't find a light snore annoying, but this time it was annoying because it was him.