-"But we want food now!" Now it's Eliana who's talking.

Dylan groans in frustration and I place my hand over his lips so the kids don't hear him.

-"Okay okay I'm coming!" I roll my eyes.

-"Those fucking kids." Dylan places his face in his hands.

-"You agreed to have kids so you it's kinda your fault." I joke.

-"Can't they just wait? Do they really have to eat now?" He asks me.

-"Yes Dylan, they're hungry, they need to eat. Come on let's go downstairs." I grab his arm and drag him out of bed.

-"You better make this up to me, I had high hopes." Dylan speaks as we walk downstairs together.

-"If you behave. Maybe tonight." I whisper in his ear.

He smirks and I wink before starting to make kids food.

We all sit down to eat.

The kids requested chicken with fries so that's what we're having.

Dylan haven't sit down to eat yet, he had some meeting over the computer.

Eliana and Bella are talking to each other.

-"You are stupid." Eliana tells Bella.

Bella screams and starts slamming the table with her fork.

-"No! Bella stop!" I tell her but she doesn't listen.

Instead she try's throwing the fork on me but she misses.

-"Bella! What are you doing that's dangerous! Go to your room. Now!" I don't like screaming at the kids but I have too. She can't just go around and throw forks.

Dylan walks downstairs while Bella is screaming, crying and stomping on the floor.

-"Woah what's going on down here?" He looks around the living room. I'm helping Eliana cut her food while Bella is still having her little breakdown.

-"Your daughter there, threw a fork at me." I point to the fork laying on the floor.

-"What? Bella why did you do that?" He asks her.

-"Everyone here are so stupid! I don't like anyone here!" She runs away to her room.

-"I'm done mommy. I'm gonna go to your room and watch frozen" Eliana walks up to mine and Dylan's room.

I let out a deep sigh.

-"It's okay. She's gonna calm down." Dylan rubs my back.

-"She hates me. I screamed at her Dylan." I feel really guilty.

-"All parents do. She doesn't hate you. You did nothing wrong. You need to teach her that throwing stuff is wrong so you did the right thing." Dylan tries helping me to remove my guilt but it doesn't happen.

I go to the bathroom. I just sit on the floor. I may appear like a nerd for some people because I cry after screaming at my kids. But I love them and seeing them being mad at me is not super easy.

I head to Bella's room.

-"Isabella? Can I please come in?" I open the door slightly.

She nods but doesn't look at me.

-"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you but I've had a long day and you know throwing things is not something you do. Instead of throwing things we can just talk, just sit down and talk to figure it out. Okay?" I suggest.

Isabella wipes a tear.

-"Come here sweetie." I lift her up and hold her as she was a little baby in my arms.

-"Sorry for saying I don't like you. I do. I love you mama." Isabella speaks.

-"I love you too Bella. And daddy and Eliana do too. We all love you." I kiss her cheek while cuddling her.

Dylan watches us, standing in the hall, he probably thinks we can't see him.

-"Bella, Don't look now but I think daddy's trying to hide outside your door. Should we let him in?" I whisper in her ear.

-"You can come in daddy!" Bella looks at Dylan and he smiles before going to the room.

-"I wasn't good at hiding was I?" He steals Bella from my arms.

-"Nope, you sucked." Bella laughs.

-"Bella, I think you should go upside and talk to Elli." I explain to her that she needs to figure things out between the two of them.

-"Okay.." she walks away from her room to talk to Elli upstairs.

-"Can you imagine our little babies are gonna be 2 years in three days?" I lean my head on Dylan's shoulder.

-"Actually I cant, it feels like you were in labor yesterday." Dylan's honestly says.

I chuckle.

-"Why are you laughing?" He asks.

-"Remember how much I hated you when I was I'm labor? Oh you were so annoying. But I kinda miss it tho. They're growing up to fast." I fake cry.

-"Then lets have more of them." He speaks which makes my eyes look directly in his.

-"You mean more kids?" I gotta make sure I heard him right.

-"Yeah. But just if you want." He clarifies.

I just smile.

Imagine having one more kid. I can't take things fro granted tho. Maybe I even can't have more. But let's not think about that.

-"I would love to have more kids. But I think we should wait until after the wedding." I say to Dylan.

-"Of course. After the wedding it is." He smiles back at me.

What if I can actually have one more!