"What? I deserved to talk to him."

John said in the other line, "I've given you an order. Now, you stop following me and do your job. You understand me? Now you take down these names."

Sam's face turned into frustration, and Dean grabbed his phone from his hand. He talked to John, "Dad, it's me. Where are you?" Sam turned to Dean, and he began to listen, "Yes, sir."

Dean snapped his finger to Karina, pointing to the paper and pen on the drawer. She tilted his head, offended, and grabbed the paper and pen. She shoved them on Dean's chest, and she walked by. "Yeah, I got a pen. What are their names?" Sam looked at the distance in rage after the contact with John.

Karina walked into the restroom and began to get ready. She looked through her reflection and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes... and thought of him. She whispered to herself, "Oh, Sam... I'm sorry. I get it. You have no idea how much I get it. Sometimes you have to follow through with it... even Dean or John disagreed on it. Especially after..."

She took a big sigh and opened her eyes, she pulled her hair in a ponytail. She looked down at the blade, and she pursed her lips together. "I missed you, Dad. I wish you were here."

She hid the blade in her ponytail. She let them go... her sayings, her emotions.

Later on, an Impala was driving on the road. Sam was driving, and Dean looked over the names that John gave him. Sam turned to Dean, "All right, so the names Dad gave us-- they're all couples?"

Dean nodded, "Three different couples all went missing."

"And they're all from different towns, from different states?"

"That's right. Yeah, Washington, New York, Colorado. Each couple took a road trip cross-country. None of them arrived at their destination. None of them were ever heard from again."

Karina comes over to Dean, "It's a big country... All 50 states, they could've gone anywhere."

"Yeah, they could've. But each one's route took 'em to the same part of Indiana. Always on the second week of April. One year after another after another."

"This is the second week of April."

"Yep."

Sam looked on the road, "So Dad is sending us to Indiana to go hunting for something before another couple vanishes?"

Dean pointed him out, "Yahtzee. Can you imagine putting together a pattern like this? All the different obits Dad had to go through? The man's a master."

Karina shrugged, "Why not? You boys got that from him."

Dean smiled back at Karina, but Sam didn't respond back to her. He pulled up and parked the car. They both noticed what Sam was doing. Dean turned to him, "What are you doing?"

"We're not going to Indiana."

Karina frowned at Sam, "Why?"

"Because we're going to California." Sam looked at both of them in a serious tone. "Dad called from a payphone. Sacramento area code."

Dean warned him, "Sam."

"Dean, if this demon killed Mom and Jess and Dad's closing in, we got to be there. We've gotta help."

"Dad doesn't want our help."

"I don't care."

"He's given us an order."

"I don't care. We don't always have to do what he says."

Karina turned to him, "Sam, John is asking us to work jobs, to save lives. It's important."