Chapter 36 | Se7en

Start from the beginning

"My mom says," he is pouring water in the already filled glass. "If you eat or drink someone's ort, it increases the love between them."

"I never heard it. I know you made it yourself," I reply to him, remembering my dad saying this like a million times to me.

"Well, try it?" he offers me a glass of water. His face resembles that of a puppy; big, brown eyes and swollen, pink lips.

"I won't," I say, walking past him now.

"You're afraid. Hah!" he says, shrugging his shoulders.

Hana is afraid of nothing.

I turn back and snatch the glass, gulping down the water in one go.

"Woah, woah. Are you this desperate?" He's smirking.

As soon as I gulped the last sip, there was water everywhere on my lips, even a few drops making their way to my neck. I motioned to bring my wrist forward to wipe it, but Jungkook held it back already. He brings his thumb to my lips and gently moves it along with his thumb-sucking the water from my lips. My eyes never leave his, while his eyes shift between my eyes and lips. When he was finally done soaking the water from my lips, he licked his wet thumb by protruding his tongue out, in slow motion.

His actions made me weak. My heart would burst out anytime. Before he could say anything, Taehyung's head peeked from the door.

"Jungkook, your hair is over time. Wash quickly!" He nods and walks out of the kitchen, leaving me dizzy.

Why does he do that? Ughhh.

I gulp another glass of water, filling my bladder to its fullest.

He is mad. Maddest, if that is a word.

Just after a while, Jimin's voice crosses my ears. He is calling me. I get myself together and walk towards the lounge. The boys are drying their hair- Yoongi with a towel and Hobi with a hairdryer. I was awestruck for a moment. Yoongi's electric bluish-purplish hair shined bright on his complexion; while Hobi's light pink hair looked dazzling yet classy, matching his personality. While I stare at the two, Namjoon appears from the dressing room, with completely black hair. Not just the dye, but he trimmed his hair too, looking like a hot mess. Jin and Taehyung are not surprised, but happy.

"Should we start the makeup?" Jimin's voice comes from behind. As soon as I turned, my heart exploded. Jimin has dyed his hair dark brown, completely changing his appearance. The cute, lovely boy suddenly turned into a mature-looking man. His hair looks longer than it looked in pink.

"JIMINNNN!" I screamed out.

The boys dropped everything and looked at me. I turn back to see everyone again.

"You guys! You all look so-"

"Handsome," says Yoongi in his low voice.

"No, classy," says Hobi, motioning his hand in refusal towards Yoongi who pays no attention.

"I think," the face turns to Namjoon. "Hot."

"Sexy!" screams Jimin from behind.

"Woah, seriously Hyungs? You all are so self-obsessed," says Jin, mockingly.

"Look who's saying," says Jungkook, appearing from his room, with his wet hair.

The hall echoes with laughter.

*************************

"Okay done! Next!" I scream, giving the last touches to Jin's face. I have to accept that is the most handsome person alive on this earth. I have never enjoyed this much before, the way I did with Jin. His face is undoubtedly a work of art.