I nod.

-"You're the best. But don't you also need sleep?" I ask him.

-"Maybe." He yawns.

Dylan sits down next to me and I curl up to a ball next to him. We cuddle for a few minutes before I notice Dylan's asleep. I'll let him sleep instead of me. I go up and put on a pair of comfy pants, a crop top and put my hair in a ponytail, before walking down to the others.

-"Hi everyone." I wave from the stairs.

-"There's the new mom!" Crystal runs up to me and hug me.

The whole cast is not here, just a few. Crystal, Shelley, Dylan S and Tyler. I wonder where Posey is?

-"Where's Posey?" I ask them.

-"He's gonna be here soon." Sprayberry tells me.

-"Congratulations!" Posey walks into the house and hugs me.

I hug him back.

-"What are their names?" Posey holds Heather.

-"That one." I point to the baby in his arms. "Her name is Eliana. The other one in Crystal's arms, that's Isabella." I pick up the bags on the floor and move them to the kitchen.

-"Sorry for the mess." I laugh.

They all roll their eyes at me.

-"You know we don't care about it."

Isabella starts crying so Sprayberry lifts her up.

That doesn't help.

-"Here I got it." I start rocking her back and fourth and she starts crying.

-"Where's Dylan by the way?" Posey asked.

-"He's sleeping. I'm going to g wake him up tho. Watch after Heather while I'm away please." I walk upstairs to the bedroom with Bella in my arms.

-"Let's go wake daddy up shall we?" I talk to Bella.

-"Dylan." I rub his back and he turns around.

-"Hmm?" He doesn't open his eyes.

-"Maybe you should wake up now. You'll get to sleep later." I tell him.

-"I fell asleep?" He asks, still he hasn't open his eyes.

-"Yes you did. Now take your little girl." Dylan finally open his eyes.

-"Hi there." He grabs Bella and she wraps her tiny little hand around his finger.

-"She has your dark eyes." He says looking into Bella's dark brown eyes.

-"Yeah but she has your nose." I smile at Dylan.

-"I guess she's perfect." Dylan speaks which makes me giggle.

-"Let's go downstairs to everyone else." Him and I go to everyone else.

We all talk and catch up. Then when they leave me and Dylan start talking about the kids room.

We want to have a pink theme room that's kinda modern, but still childish.

We're also thinking two cribs then a wardrobe and some decoration.

The room is going to be pretty big. Just because we want them to grow up in that room and we're planning on the kids to have that room for a few years.

It's 8 at night and we go to sleep.

-"First night at home with our little girl's. And first night at home as parents." Dylan wraps his arms around me.

-"It's gonna be different to not have two monsters in the belly." I joke.

-"Goodnight. I love you." He says.

-"Goodnight. I love you too." I respond.

4 at night*

-"Shhh, it's okay, shhh." I walk around the living room while holding Eliana.

Eliana screams.

-"What's wrong my little baby. You're not hungry, you won't sleep next to me and Dylan, you won't sleep alone, you don't want to cuddle. Please just tell me what you want kid." I talk to myself.

Eliana started crying around an hour ago and I've tried, EVERYTHING. I'm so tired I want to die. Okay that was a bit dramatic but really I'm so tired I could sleep on the floor.

I sit on the couch and put the tv on.

I'm not gonna make this. It's just like the first night with a kid and I'm already doing terrible. Tears start streaming down my face. Why am I so emotional gosh.

I hear footsteps and turn around to see Dylan.

-"Come here baby." He sits next to me and pulls me into his arms. He must've heard me crying.

-"Sorry." I sniffle.

-"No don't be sorry you don't have anything to be sorry for. Your doing great." He pulls me even closer.

We just sit there. Dylan holding me and Eliana.

She starts crying when Dylan takes her.

-"Thank god she stopped crying!" I say.

-"She's a daddy's girl." Dylan winks at me.

-"She is. I'm grateful for that." I tell Dylan.

-"Next time, wake me up too. You don't have to take her. I'll do it. Alright?" Dylan removes a strand of hair from my face.

-"Okay. It's just.. I want to be there for her too. I want to know how to take care of her." I open up to Dylan about the way I feel.

-"You can take care of her. It's probably just a phase. Now let's go to sleep."

We both walk to the bedroom and fall asleep again.

I don't get to sleep much tho. Isabella wakes up and I gotta take her. I just decide to start the day. It's 5 in the morning but still, welcome to motherhood Aria.