Karina looked at Sam, in worry. The haunting vision is coming back to reality for him. Dean turned to them, "Well, one thing's for damn sure--nobody's dying in this house ever again. Whatever is here, how do we stop it?"

After Missouri told them the plan, they have homemade hex bags to purity the house. To keep the spirits away. Each of the members put the bags in each corner of the house on each floor. While Jenny and her kids are out for the movies to keep them safe. Everyone was at their place to destroy the spirits.

Sam and Karina were on the same floor, but they were on their separate ways. Karina was holding on to her bag as she entered Sari's room one more time. She walked to the far corner of the room, carrying her ax as well. She gets down on her knees, and she begins chopping a hole in the corner.

Behind her, there was a drawer opening from the cabinet. It revealed a set of scissors. Due to Sari's art and crafts in her room.

As the hole was finished, she was all set to put the bag in the corner all of a sudden. A scissor cut her arm, she covered the bloody scratch on her arm.

She turned on her back, and there were five scissors aiming at her. She swallowed her throat, she grabbed a chair near her and placed the bottom back to them. Scissors flew onto the back of the chair as a few scissors were surrounding her.

She places the bag in the corner. Then she heard the groaning, she already knew what it was.

"SAM!"

She ran down the hallway and saw Sam choking with the cord from the wall. She rushed over to Sam and tried to get the cord off. It wouldn't budge. Dean came to the room and saw Karina lifting the cord off of Sam.

She quickly looked at Dean, "The bag!!"

He ran to the wall and kicked down the hole. He placed the bag inside.

Thunder crashes. The blinding light goes off around the surface of the house. The spirits are gone. Karina looked down on Sam who was weak, she unraveled the cord of his neck. Dean came rushing to Sam and made Sam breathe. He gave the pat on the back of his head.

Knowing that it is over.

***

After it was over, all of them were in the kitchen. Seeing the mess of food, utensils, all over the place. Missouri was sensing the energy to see the dark energy was gone. Sam and Karina were in the corner, waiting for her senses.

Sam asked, "Are you sure this is over?"

"I'm sure. Why? Why do you ask?"

Sam gave an uncertain look, "Never mind. Nothing. I guess."

Karina read him clearly. It's all too easy after what happened. She knew what he was thinking. Maybe the vision will come to him.

Karina's thoughts were interrupted when Jenny and her children came home. She walked to the kitchen, seeing the mess. "What happened?"

Karina turned to Jenny, "Hey... I'm sorry about the mess. We'll pay for all of this."

"Don't you worry. Dean's gonna clean up this mess." Dean stood there, confused. Missouri looked at him, "Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop. And don't cuss at me." He walked away to the mop and began cleaning the kitchen.

After they all send the goodbyes, especially to Karina for Missouri. The trio was in the car, making sight-seeing of the house. To make sure it's ok. Since Sam had a bad sense about it as Karina did. Thinking to herself it was all too easy.

Dean asked, "So, tell me again-- what are we still doing here?"

"I don't know, I just-- I still have a bad feeling."