Ch 16- Dare: part 1

Dare Part I: Party crashers and girlfriend snatchers

Ch.16 DARE(Party crashers and girlfriend snatchers)

"Are you going to tell me where we're going or are you going to continue driving like you're in one of the Fast and Furious movies?"  I asked as Adam zig zagged through cars on the highway and continued to ignore me. 

"We're going to a Westchester Prep party."  Adam spat and then reached in the backseat making us swerve a little.

"What are you doing we're going to wreck!"  I shouted slapping Adam's arm which he retracted and then sat the tequila in my lap. 

"Take another shot.  It's been almost 10 minutes and you still have 10 to go."  He said casually and I rolled my eyes trying to pour a shot in the small glass as he drove like a race car driver.

"Don't spill any tequila on my interior!"  He looked over at me and I practically growled at him.

"Well it's kind of hard when you're drive like a mad man!"

"Just take the damn shot."  He responded quickly and I turned on my front facing camera and took a video of myself.

"Shot number 3!"  I said lamely and took it back noticing that Adam was smirking the whole time.

I sent the video to the group message and then leaned back in my seat.

"Isn't Westchester Prep one of our arch rivals or something?"  I asked and Adam nodded.

"Yes."

"Then why are we going there and how did you even get invited?  You're the quarterback.  Doesn't everyone at that school hate you?"

"Maybe a few guys on the football team but, not the girls." Adam winked and I let out a deep breath deciding not to respond to his comment.

This night probably would go by a lot faster if I didn't talk to him as much.

"What's the 3rd dare?"  Adam said breaking the silence and I picked up the folder that was next to my feet and read it out loud.

"Make out with a stranger."  I read then grinned.

"I feel like that has your name on it?" 

Adam nodded.  "Fine with me."

He makes me want to peel off my own skin...

Adam veered right to an exit and I reached for the radio. 

Instantly a county song came on and I groaned.

"I hate country music!"  Me and Adam said at the same time and I don't know if it's the alcohol that might already be getting to me or what but, I couldn't help but, let out a girlish giggle.

Adam seemed to laugh a little too and then quickly changed the channel to some pop music.

"Well at least that's one good thing about you, Hayley."

I was about to correct him for calling me Hannah but, I stopped because for once he didn't.

What is going on?

"I mean Hannah."  He corrected himself when he probably noticed his mistake because I didn't yell at him.

My eyes involuntarily rolled in response as I noticed we pulled up next to a regular sized house that seemed to have many people hanging outside on the front lawn.

I guess we were here.

"Can I just stay in the car?"  I asked and Adam looked at me like I had lost it.