"Well, it's a two-way street, dude. You could have picked up the phone."

Sam looked down sadly. Thinking about what his brother said to him. Karina couldn't feel anything hearing between them. She finally understood why Sam wanted to get out... because he wouldn't feel like that. She admitted to him before, freaks there are, the freaks they owned themselves for it.

Dean walked away, "Come on, we're gonna be late for our appointment."

Sam glanced at Karina. All she ever does gives him a soft smile. Sam responded to her as well. They both walked into the university together in harmony of silence.

After their visit with the professor, he explained the information from the bones they collected. He informed them that they were over 170 years old, and belonged to Native Americans. He made another decision to collect more information when he gave the location of the Euchee tribe in Sapulpa.

When they arrived at the diner, they all saw a Native American man playing with cards at the table. Sam began to approach a man and asked him, "Joe White Tree?" The man nodded back at Sam. He continued, "We'd like to ask you a few questions if that's all right."

"We're students from the university."

"No, you're not. You're lying."

Dean was taken back by his outspokenness. He looked back at Sam and Karina, and turned to him, "Well, truth is-"

"You know who starts a sentence with truth is? Liars."

Karina muttered softly, "Well, he's not wrong."

Dean looked at her, giving her a glare. She moved aside and began a conversation with a man. "Joe, have you heard of Oasis Plains? It's a housing development near the Atoka Valley."

Joe looked at Karina for a while, and then looked at Dean. "I like her. She's not a liar." Dean looked angry and shared a look with Sam. He tried to calm him down. Joe continued on, "I know the area."

"What's the history of that place? If you can share with us?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Something really bad... is happening in the area. The boys and I, we think it might have led to some old bones we found in the woods. Native American bones."

He sighed and nodded. He looked up at them, "I'll tell you what my grandfather told me, what his grandfather told him. Two hundred years ago, a band of my ancestors lived in that valley. One day, the American cavalry came to relocate them. They were resistant, the cavalry impatient.'

"As my grandfather put it, on the night the moon and the sun share the sky as equals, the cavalry first raided our village. They murdered, raped. The next day, the cavalry came again, and the next, and the next. And on the sixth night, the cavalry came one last time.'

"And by the time the sun rose, every man, woman, and child still in the village was dead. They say on the sixth night, as the chief of the village lay dying, he whispered to the heavens that one white man would ever tarnish this land again. Nature would rise up and protect the valley. And it would bring as many days of misery and death to the white man as the cavalry had brought upon his people."

Dean looked at Sam and Karina, "Insects. Sounds like nature to me. Six days?"

"And on the night of the sixth day, none would survive."

After listening to the legend, they all walked back to the car. They began to discuss things from the story. Sam asked, "When did the gas company man die?"

Dean answered, "Let's see, we got here Tuesday... so Friday the 20th."

"March 20th." Dean nodded back to Sam, and he continued, "That's the spring equinox."