XL • Primo Temporis

XL • Primo Temporis • The First Time

I looked up from my desk when I heard Remus' bedroom door open. He emerged with a yawn, stretching his arms over his head.

"Feeling any better this morning?" I asked.

"Much," he said. "What're you doing out here?"

"Couldn't sleep," I said, "but I didn't want to wake you up being restless, so I decided to get some work done instead."

"You could have woken me," he said. "I wouldn't have minded."

"You need the rest," I said.

"So do you. I could have tired you out," he said.

"What?" I spluttered.

"I could have lectured you about Defense Against the Dark Arts," he said, a grin growing on his face. "That always puts you to sleep."

"You're mean," I said and frowned when he placed his hands on my shoulders from behind me, gently pressing his thumbs on either side of my spine.

"I only tease you because I love you," he said and leaned over my shoulder to press a kiss on my cheek. I smiled at his words.

"I still like when you say that," I said.

He didn't respond, continuing his massage. I let my eyes fall shut and relaxed, letting the pressure from his hands rock my body forward and backward. I sighed contentedly.

"Plans for today?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Are you staying with me then?"

"I could. Or I could go to Hogsmeade."

"What can I do to convince you to stay here?" he asked.

"I dunno," I mumbled.

Remus stopped massaging my shoulder and slid his hand up my throat to hold my jaw, turning my head to the side. "I wish you wouldn't tell me you don't know whenever I ask you a question," he said, meeting my eyes. I gulped and watched as he dipped his head down to press his lips to mine, my neck twinging from the angle he held it at. I kissed him back, whimpering against his lips when he teased my lip with his teeth. He pulled away slightly, looking at me with smoldering eyes. A rush of heat bloomed between my legs.

I rubbed my thighs together, the movement catching his eye. His lips curved into a smile as he met my eyes, rounding the chair to stand in front of me.

"Come on," he said and held his hands out to me. Without asking any questions, I took his hands and let him pull me into his bedroom, watching as he kicked the door shut behind him. "Get comfortable," he said. I nodded and slid onto his bed, watching as he followed after me. With his hands on the inside of my knees, he eased my legs apart and took his place between them, his body pressed against mine.

I pulled his face down to mine, connecting our lips. Remus groaned and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Heat pounded in the inside of my skull as I struggled to process the moment, gripping his hair tightly in an attempt to ground myself. Remus pulled back to trail kisses down my neck, his tongue teasing over my skin.

"Remus," I breathed, writhing under him at the feeling.

He breathed out sharply in response, grazing his teeth over the skin beneath the junction of my jaw. He sucked on the skin for a few moments before peppering kisses over my skin.

"Your shirt," I mumbled. He pulled away, panting quietly. He met my eyes and tugged his shirt off, tossing it to the side. I sighed at the sight of him, tracing my fingers over his chest, taking in the sight of him eagerly.