Chapter 24 Part 2

Firstly, a WARNING: This is where the book earns it's mature rating, 

Secondly, thanks so much to a reader for pointing out that for the whole of the publication of this work, this chapter was MISSING!! Unbelievable. I don't know how I did it. I apologise. So if you're re-reading, then don't be confused. Consider this a deleted scene - and quite an exciting one too! Happy reading..... 

As Jungkook stalked across the room and back into bed, he switched off the bedside light and carefully placed the empty necklace box on the ottoman at the bed end.

"I should take this off." Said Reader, anxiously with her hand on the necklace.

Jungkook shook his head as he slipped into bed beside her.

"No, keep it on."

"Are the boys okay?" Asked Reader, taking his body back into her arms, willing to give another 30 seconds to conversation before she continued to show him the love she felt.

"They're fine. All home, all very happy that you are okay." He purred and pushed one of his legs between hers, bringing a hand down to raise and hook her calf over his hip.

Without preamble, he took her lips in his and pulled her hips forward, grinding into her. She responded, pushing her chest up into his and brining her leg up higher to rub herself against his thighs. With each wanton move she made, he pulled her closer and ground his body into hers more fiercely. She groaned, unaccustomed to a lack of restraint from him, wondering when and if he'd stop them but hoping he would let her pleasure him before he did. She felt him hardening quickly underneath the thin fabric of his boxers that was the only barrier between them.

She slipped her arms and then her head out of her t shirt and tossed it away, running her fingers over the pearl that now alone adorned her naked body. He immediately ducked his head, kissing down her jaw, then across her ear, her neck and finally wiggling down her body until one of her nipples was between his teeth. While he worked on her, he pulled her parted thighs to his hip bone and began grinding a delicious rhythm against her throbbing mound. She moaned needily at him, hardly able to give a voice to her battling desires, one to urge him on and one to lay him flat and take him in her mouth.

He chuckled at her squirming and slowed his pace, releasing her breast and looking up at her. Through the darkness, there was enough of a glow to make out each other's flushed, slack mouthed faces. He brought a palm to her cheek and she bent down to kiss him quickly.

"Are you happy?" He asked?

"So happy." She breathed.

"I want you tonight." He said hesitantly. Reader's heart beat furiously against her chest.

"Yes." She exhaled, nodding her head emphatically and lowering her lips to him again. "You can have me."

He pushed his body back up and over her, kissing her languidly.

It occurred to Reader, as he bored down into her that the events of tonight were not unconnected and she placed her hands on his shoulders, pushing him back just a little way.

"You were waiting?" she asked, understanding as she spoke the words herself. "For love?"

He nodded at her simply. "Yes, for love."

"Oh. I thought... I didn't know IF you wanted to." She highlighted the word 'if' to him for clarification and he laughed at her lightly.

"Oh, I wanted to, always. But I also wanted to wait. Then I know for sure." He finished and Reader smiled, cheered to know that it had been a struggle for him as well as for her. She felt sure he would have lost the battle with himself sooner or later. For now, she agreed with him, that the first time they had sex together, hot on the heels of their separate declarations of love, would make this experience more secure and heightened than she had ever known with any other partner.