The ultimate abduction

Start from the beginning

______

What! The boys screamed in utter disbelief..They couldn't believe what the man in front of them was saying.

The man gulped before repeating his words.

They...They have been kidnapped.

And that's when hell let loose.

Who? Yoongi gritted his teeth as he glared at the man.

Chois....

That bastard! Hoseok slammed his hands angrily on the table nearly breaking it.

"I am going to fucking rip off his face when i see him!" Taehyung snarled clenching his teeth.

What the fuck are we going to do! They can be in danger as we speak! Jin exasperated frustratedly, while ruffling his hair.

They had the audacity to kidnap the youngest kims! I am going to fucking kill him! Jimin screamed agitatedly, his eyes ready to kill anybody in his way.

We need to calm down! Namjoon said, taking a deep breath. We can't loose control here! They both will be alright, Jungkook won't let anything happen to Byeol and likewise.

How are we going to find them?! Hoseok groaned.

I know actually ...Taehyung chimed as all of their attention turned to him.

"I put a tracker on her necklace" he elaborated.

The boys face brightened up at that.

What are we waiting for let's go! Yoongi deadpanned, as all of them quickly grabbed their weapons.

But why do you have a tracker on her? Namjoon asked, making his way out of the house.

"I well wanted to see if you know Byeol was sneaking off to Yeonjun's" Taehyung sheepishly smiled.

"She is going to kill you when she knows."

I know that.

______

Byeol! Byeol! Byeol!

Byeol's head pounded as she heard someone screaming her name.

Her eyes blearily opened as she tried to focus on the source of the voice.

Byeol!

Byeol's head turned to her side to be met by Jungkooks worried face.

Oh my god Byeol! Are you ok?!

She nodded a little, feeling a little queasy from the after effects of the drug.

Are you okay Hyung? She croaked out.

I am fine Byeol... Jungkook answered as Byeol's eyes wandered around the place.

Hyung...

Yes?

Isn't it too cliche to be kidnapped and be hidden in a basement? She questioned as he shook his head.

Byeol.

I mean they can try something new.

Stop joking ar-

His sentence was cut off as the door creaked open and a man in his forties who look liked he is in his sixties entered.

"See even the door is creepy and so is the person" she spoke out loud.

Who are you calling creepy? The man snapped, his eyes flaring in anger.

"I would like to point at you but my hands are tied" Byeol said as the man flared up.

Watch your tongue kid!

"Like this" Byeol poked out her tongue at him mockingly and next thing she felt was a sharp sting on her cheek.

BYEOL! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER! Jungkook roared struggling in his seat.

Byeol chuckled bitterly, wiping the blood from her lips with her tongue while rolling her eyes. Thanks for that i was feeling a little sleepy and the slap woke me up and i now i can kick your ugly ass better.

You! He pulled her hair making Byeol hiss as Jungkook screamed.

LET HER GO! I WILL KILL YOU!

The man laughed. "What a sibling relationship. "

He let go of her hair as he strided towards Jungkook inching closer to him.

Jungkook glared at him when suddenly he was met with a hard punch.

HYUNG! Byeol gasped. YOU SON OF FUCKING BITCH! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU!

"Too bad but you are helpless" the man laughed.

Well well... he gestured to his man who took out his gun pointing it toward Byeol.

Let's have some fun shall we? and as it's said ladies first.

NO! NO! LET HER GO! DON'T HURT HER! HURT ME! SHOOT ME! BUT PLEASE LET HER GO! Jungkook screamed helplessly, tears lining up in his eyes imagining the worst.

"I am not scared of you" she spat as the man slapped her again.

"Show her a good time Hwang" he ordered to his man who nodded aiming at her leg

Byeol braced herself for the impact as Jungkook screamed in the background.

But her eyes widened in shock as the man fell in front of her, his stomach bleeding.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! She heard someone threaten as her eye's met with Jimin's.

Hyung.....

And then it was a full on fight.

Taehyung and Jimin rushed towards the youngest as the others fought.

Omo Byeol?! Jungkook you ok? Taehyung questioned worriedly looking at their swollen faces.

Byeoliee you are bleeding! Jimin gaped.

"I am fine but i need to do some damage" she cracked her knuckled joining the fight.

And soon everyone was out with the man aka mr choi on his knees.

Now now now...Byeol bent towards him with a smirk on her face.

"I told you i will kick your ugly ass" she mocked giving him a hard kick on his ass making him scream.

"Gaurds make sure you teach him a lesson and also your hits should be aimed at his butt because after all i gave him my word. "

The guard took the screaming man as Byeol sighed, trudging towards Jungkook and hugging him who hugged her back.

She took in his familiar scent while sighing.

"I am so glad you are ok" She mumbled on his chest.

Jungkook chuckled kissing her forehead. "I am glad you are fine too kid."

She broke the hug as she looked at the rest of her brothers making her frown.

How did you find us this quick?

The boys looked at Taehyung who gulped in return.

Taehyung Hyung?

Uhh well you see... he scratched his back nervously.

I see what?

WellyouseeimighthaveplantedatrackeronyournecklacesothaticanknowifyouarenotsneakingtoYeonjun'shouse he said in one breath as Byeol gasped.

(Well you see i might have planted a tracker on your necklace so that i can know if you are not sneaking to Yeonjun's house)

YOU WHAT!

Ok that's my cue to dashi run run! Taehyung yelped as Byeol lunged towards him.

See you guys later! He screeched as Byeol gained on him.

COME BACK HERE KIM TAEHYUNG!

The boys laughed amusedly at the scene in the background not minding the unconscious bodies beside them.