I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream!

A/N: hello hi, it's me, ya boi Hank. I have something to say. Sometimes, when a character has dialogue, they have an action, e.g. facepalming. You'll be able to tell when it's happening though this:
Weiss: (sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose) I am girt by idiots.

Aight, that's all I wanted to say, enjoy the chapter!

With JNPR

Pyrrha is walking around in circles breathing rapidly and causing metallic objects to fly around and hit Jaune in the face.

Pyrrha: I have to look perfect and if I don't look perfect, the day will be ruined. So much time and organisational distress  for this one moment.

Ren: Jaune! You're hitting Jaune!

Nora tries to sway the knifes and forks away with a broom. Pyrrha walks to the mirror and applies makeup and concealer. She takes deep,breathes and calms down. The forks, knifes and spoons drop to the ground while Nora is bandaging Jaune who has several lacerations and an unshakable feeling of stigma.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry!

Jaune:

With Y/N

Dude: hey man, you've been standing here for an hour, are things good?

You turn to face the worried guy.

Y/N: ah, no, things are fine. I'm waiting on my date.

The guy nods his head understandingly.

Dude: I see, sorry to waste your time.

The guy heads off after apologising. You check your watch for the time. It is currently noon. Well 12:30.

Y/N: Pyrrha should be here any moment now.

As if on cue, Pyrrha arrives.

Pyrrha: h-hi Y/N. I'm here.

You turn your head to face Pyrrha. To say she is beautiful is an understatement.

 To say she is beautiful is an understatement

Y/N: wow... you look so beautiful Pyrrha. That dress looks great on you.

Pyrrha blushes very heavily at your compliments

Pyrrha: t-thank you Y/N. You look good too.

Just imagine Sooga in a tuxedo.

Y/N: shall we head in?

Pyrrha looks at you a bright smile and joy in her eyes.

Pyrrha: yes.

You and Pyrrha link arms as you enter the ice cream shop. The cold from all the ice cream sends a chill up Pyrrha's spine. You just roll your neck.