Absolute Garbage Food

The beginning of this chapter takes place near the end of Port's lesson, your team name is MUDY (muddy) led by Mipha.

Port: I then bought two of every Grimm, minus the big ones, using my fight money, lead them on a boat and then proceeded to beat the crap out of every single one of them. *bell rings signalling recess*

Port looks sad as he is unable to continue his boring as fuck story he dismisses everyone and you hear a couple students saying 'thank Oum'

Daruk: anyone struggle to stay awake or is it just me?
Ruby: you're not alone Daruk.
Y/N: either he made a Team Fortress 2 reference or that line came from him.

You notice Vomit Boy, AKA Jaune being pushed to the ground by Cardin Winchester. You walk up to him while giving Cardin a glare that says 'dude, uncool'. You help the poor boy up.

Y/N: Jaune, you need to start standing up for yourself. You're making yourself look pathetic. Like an orphan with no arms... or legs... ooh! With progeria! And harlequin disease!

Ruby and Jaune look confused while Yang is trying not to laugh.

Jaune: what's harlequin disease?
A/N: please for the love of god, do not look that up.
Y/N: oh my sweet summer child, you're going to regret asking that!

You show Jaune a harlequin baby photo on your scroll. Jaune's eyes widen several times. He looks at you dead in the eyes.

Jaune: I'm not sleeping tonight.
Pyrrha: what did you do Y/N?
Y/N: I showed him a harlequin baby.

Phyrra pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs.

Pyrrha: and why did you do that?
Y/N: he asked what harlequin disease was and I showed him. He literally asked for that.
Pyrrha: fair enough, can't argue with that logic.

You and your team, Team RWBY and Team JNPR head to the cafeteria. Jaune grabs a tray and heads up to the counter. The lunch lady grabs a large ladle and scoops up something that's grey with the consistency of sludge and the smell of a dumpster, cow shit, vomit and spoiled milk. Upon seeing what Jaune is forced to have for lunch, everyone else is disappointed/disgusted while you are irate. When everyone is done, you slam your hands on the counter, causing it to crack and crumble. You point to the slop with anathema.

Y/N: what is this DOGSHIT!?
Lunch lady Martha: sir, please take a seat.
Y/N: not until you answer for your CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

The lunch lady is unfazed by your yelling and destruction of school property (which you totally pay back. you don't)

*beeg boi breath* okay, Y/N is going to be very mad for a moment, enjoy! :)

Lunch lady Martha: sir, do not make me call Professor Goodwitch. Sit down, shut up and eat your food.
Y/N: no, I don't think I will. ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON US!?! WHO EVEN APPROVED THE CONCEPT OF THIS!? No, no, I'm not eating this. In fact, I'm taking a look at that kitchen.

You jump the counter like a drunk white girl named Becky Tiffany Sarah jumps the fence at a baseball game. The kitchen is filthy. Your eyes widen in disgust.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS BLACK STUFF!? WHAT IS THIS!?

You pick up a plate and throw it at the lunch lady.

Y/N: DISGUSTING!
Lunch Lady Martha: haven't cleaned it in ten years.
Y/N: what the FUCK?!