part 9

3 days later
Alexs pov
"_No Amanda, you dont get it, i wish i could speak to him again, but sometimes the words, its hard to find the words, the words dont really describe how i feel, i tried but i really couldn't, i just dont have enough of myself together."
"_yeah Alex, i see. Is that everything?
_yea i guess so,
_Alright love, dont forget to take your daily meds and anti anxiety incase anything happens again, stay safe, i'll see you next week" Amanda replies and she ends the call.
I give my mom her phone back, i hate that mom took my phone because it was my only way to contact Sandra, And Adam, of course.
Mom said iam no longer allowed to contact them since my mental health got back again because of them, But literally does she knows they saved me when my mental health was getting down because of her and dad. He i meant. He saved me.
Adam Taylor.
I sometimes wish i had 5 more minutes with him, Id wish i had the ability to stop time. Id grab him, put everything else in pause, And stay in his arms. Forever.
I miss Adam Taylor.
But at least Sandra knows that my moms not allowing me to contact anyone, I hope she told Adam. I wish i could tell that to him by myself.
But you dont always get what you wish for.
Adam taylor. i would rather try with you over and over again than start over with someone else.